Lisa Roseberry, APRN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Lisa Roseberry

Portsmouth Internal Medicine Associates

330 Borthwick Ave Ste 205 Portsmouth, NH 03801

Lisa Roseberry, APRN is a nurse practitioner in Portsmouth, NH. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and internal medicine.

Lisa Roseberry accepts

Lisa Roseberry accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Check if Lisa Roseberry treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Lisa Roseberry's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lisa Roseberry

90.47619047619048%
4.761904761904762%
4.761904761904762%

Lisa Roseberry?
Lisa Roseberry's Performance
What People Say About Lisa Roseberry, APRN
Very knowledgeable,helpful,and good communication, I’m confident, when I leave the office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Roseberry, APRN?
Lisa Roseberry listened and responded compassionately. I was able to get an appointment in short notice and all of the staff were accommodating and professional. I was immediately notified of lab results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Roseberry, APRN?
Lisa Roseberry is an excellent clinician and I value her as my Prmary Care provider. She is open to my questions and concerns and follows up with what needs to be done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Roseberry, APRN?
Lisa is friendly, caring and very knowledgeable. During my last appointment, she made sure to ask "Do you have any concerns? Do you have any questions for me?"
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Roseberry, APRN?
Very knowledgeable. Answered all of my questions and referred me to a specialist. She treated me like an adult. I felt like a partner in my health care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Roseberry, APRN?
Ms. Roseberry was kind, considerate, professional and efficient. She promptly examined me to evaluate my issue, diagnosed the problem, and prescribed appropriate (and successful) treatment, which her assistant administered over two visits. Ms. Roseberry and her assistant Michelle inspire confidence while maintaining very friendly and courteous patient relations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Roseberry, APRN?
Lisa listened to everything I had to say. I never felt rushed at all. She was compassionate and thorough, and I am confident I am getting wonderful care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Roseberry, APRN?
Cannot say enough about the care she is giving me
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Roseberry, APRN?
Lisa is caring and compassionate and takes the time to care for her patient's needs. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Roseberry, APRN?
Amazing. I related an on going problem I’ve been having this past year that I had forgotten to mention during my previous visit with the Doctor. She reviewed by Medical History and suggested taking a medication I had previously had taken but dropped. BINGO. Great diagnosis so quickly. The problem I had diminished totally,
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Roseberry, APRN?
I recently moved back after 20 years out of state. I was very nervous finding new medical care. I was very pleased to be assigned to Lisa Roseberry. She exceeded all my wants and needs for a new PCP. She is on time, pleasant, patient, thorough and follows up on your care like no one I have ever had before. She is a gem. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Roseberry, APRN?
Lisa is always attentive to concerns and doesn't rush the visit. I feel comfortable in her presence as issues are discussed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Roseberry, APRN?
I recently had two interactions with Lisa Roseberry, APRN . One for a pre-operative exam and one for an acute issue. I found Ms .Roseberry very professional and responsive to my concerns .
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Roseberry, APRN?
I loved my former doctor, who retired in September. Ms. Roseberry became my new provider in the practice. I was very apprehensive before my first appointment with her. My fears were unfounded, Lisa Roseberry is extremely knowledgeable and empathic. She spent an hour getting to know me and go through my medical history. The bonus is her nurse, Michelle. Michelle is warm, friendly, professional, and knowledgable. I am thrilled with my new caretakers
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Roseberry, APRN?
With trepidation I took on a new provider, my doc of 30 years retired and I chose Lisa as my new primary-she has exceeded expectations. She listens, asks appropriate questions and has sensible suggestions. She respects my opinion and input. I have referred her to many friends and former patients of my original doc and everyone has been very satisfied. I am relieved to have found such a competent provider and recommend her highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Roseberry, APRN?

How was your experience with Lisa Roseberry?

Compare Providers