Chiropractic  |
Dr. Lisa Palmer, DC
Dr. Lisa Palmer, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Longwood, FL. She is 40 years old.

Palmer Natural Health

135 W Pine Ave

Longwood, FL 32750

Learn about Dr. Palmer

Hi and Welcome to Palmer Natural Health (www.palmernaturalhealth.com)! We are your natural health care destination for chiropractic, massage, sports medicine, and nutrition response testing. We believe in the body's ability to heal itself when the proper care is given free from drugs or unnecessary surgeries. We treat our patients like family and ask them to take an active role in their health care. We look forward to meeting you soon!

• Chiropractic
  • Dietetics
  • Massage Therapy
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Palmer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Other Education | Completed
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic West
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Palmer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Palmer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Palmer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Palmer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Palmer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Palmer to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Palmer's Performance
in Lake Mary, FL |
I came to Palmer Natural Health back in May for a Mother/Daughter night out. I had no idea what we were going to. They told us about nutrition response testing, sounded like a bunch of craziness to us, but then Mirly denominated how it works. She was able to see where some of my problem areas were health wise without me having to say anything. So we signed up for our initial consultations. Having thyroid issues, I've had the hardest time losing weight, I've now lost almost 30 lbs. I use to have
Atlantic Beach, FL |
I absolutely love the doctors in this office they care about you,and you get a greeting by your name when you walk in,and everyone is always so nice. I always look forward to my Tuesday visits.
in Sanford, FL |
This practice does not dedicate themselves to patient care or helping the sick! This practice and in particular Dr. Lisa Palmer is only interested in how much money she can get out of her patients! How does one go to college and become a chiropractic doctor (not a medical doctor) with a goal to help and heal others and then refuse to help a child in need. In my opinion this practice is running a money making scam! Dr. Lisa Palmer was rude, condescending, and spoke to myself and my child in
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Palmer, DC?
Are you Dr. Palmer?