Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Female • Age 35

Dr. Palmer

Lisa Palmer

299 Camino Gardens Blvd Boca Raton, FL 33432

Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD is a marriage & family therapist in Boca Raton, FL. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Family And Marriage Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Palmer accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Palmer treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Palmer's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction Treatment
  • Anorexia
  • Binge Eating Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Bowen Therapy
  • Bulimia
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorder Treatment
  • Eating Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • IV Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Mood Disorders
  • Neurotransmitter Testing
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Nutritional Supplementation
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Addiction Treatment
  • Overeating
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Counseling
  • Psychological Evaluation
  • Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
  • PTSD Treatment
  • Relationship Issues
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
  • SPECT Scan
  • Substance Abuse

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD...

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Palmer's Reviews

19.047619047619047%

Dr. Palmer?
Dr. Palmer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD
Dr Lisa Palmer is outstanding. She has been critical in the treatment of our daughter for an eating disorder. Our daughter is doing amazing! We are incredibly grateful to Dr Palmer’s work. She has a style that is very effective, and the results with our daughter speak for themselves. We will be forever grateful!
James V in Del Ray Beach, FL – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD?
Dr. Palmer is like the best BLESSING that I had in my life! What she did to me I can’t even say Thank you. Thank you is not enough! It’s more than WOW. For me Dr. Palmer is not just a therapist, she she GAVE ME BACK MY LIFE!
Daniella – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD?
Dr. Palmer saw my 15 year old daughter at a time where she was crippled with anxiety and severely depressed. Dr. Palmer helped her to work through this very dark time and my daughter is a much healthier and happier teenager. Thank you Dr. Palmer for your help in giving my daughter back her life
Feb 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD?
Dr Palmer is a kind, caring and great Therapist. She will help you with any mental heath issues that you may have. She offers the latest technique in therapy that would be hard to find anywhere in the country. Dr Palmer has several great apps that can help you continue on your journey to recovery.
Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD?
One word to describe Dr. Palmer...Amazing! I came from a history of severe traumas and cult abuse. Horrible memories from my childhood, deaths, addictions, and never having a voice of my own. The recent overdose and suicide of my husband was a total breaking point and I hit a real rock bottom. But, I felt sooo relieved through my work with Dr. Palmer. I became so much more in touch with myself. It was amazing how the changes took place and that I could heal! I was always afraid to face the past, but it felt good to know that I am not going to let my past have power over me anymore. That I could get to a place where all the stuff from my past, even though it is still my past, doesn't have to define me! Seeing is truly believing. There is hope.
Janet S. – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD?
I'm so grateful for Dr. Lisa Palmer! I feel like my guardian angel that I prayed for so many times finally helped me! It was such a relief to get the healing I needed. I was held down for so many years by my pain. It was so nice to finally be able to get it relieved. For years I was married to a narcissist and had trauma from my childhood and it gripped me. It's absolutely a miracle to heal memories. It gave me a lot of hope and really changed my life! I am so much more free and happy now.
Linda S. – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD?
Dr Lisa Palmer ...truly brilliant ! My daughter has been seeing her and only after 7 months she made a profound recovery from a very serious situation and illness. There is no other Doctor I could recommend higher than Dr Palmer. She gets right to it with no hesitation, digs in the right spots to find the answers...Ultimately ending in recovery! I’m deeply grateful for her and deeply grateful for her work. A true artist and genius of her field!
Sofia – Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD?
Dr Palmer is an amazing person and therapist. She is so knowledgeable about life, balance, health, and wellness. She has inspired me in so many ways and she will continue to inspire people and change their lives in the utmost positive way.
ella – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD?
Many therapists are good at telling you what you want to hear, resulting in only a temporary boost. Dr. Palmer works with the truth, and is amazing in how she gets you to a new and better you. She is an incredible life coach and is accomplished in so many areas. I am beyond lucky to have been able to work with her, and am forever thankful.
David T – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD?
I saw her for a few months for an eating disorder stemming from childhood trauma (with comorbid depression, OCD, PTSD). I have been seeing treatment teams (as intensive as hospitalizations, none after Dr. Palmer) for 15 years. She is special in not just treating superficial symptoms in order to make long-lasting change and help the patient improve their lives in multiple aspects (relationships, career, inner happiness). I really wish I could afford to see her-to those who can afford the price she is more than worth it!
Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD?
I made a call without any referral, she wasn't in my area, but I had been through a number of traumatic events over many years, and the support I had found was too limited for the vast swath of wreckage that was me, that no one could see. She was forthright, honest, and tough. Boy was I lucky I made that call. She had an almost prescient knowledge of the depth of my injuries, and reached in and pulled them out of me, and healed me. It took time, travel, money and work/commitment, but it was worth every single bit of it. I would unequivocally recommend her to those that are tired of sitting in a chair and doing all the talking. Or going on retreats where they are seeking to heal a group, not individual negative constructs or injuries. She is an amazing practitioner in this field.
Gail – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD?
I have only the best things to say about Dr Lisa Palmer. I became associated with her at a very difficult time in my life that consisted of a long history of trauma abuse and other emotional issues She was able to help me in ways beyond what I can explain but to say she was the only doctor to succeed in helping me She was always professional kind giving loving extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy And when i needed to be pushed she did that too I am the woman I am today largely in part of her help and guidance and belief in me She has always gone above and beyond for me as her patient and I would not hesitate at all to see her again in the future if the need arose
Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD?
Dr Palmer helped us get our daughter back. After two treatment centers we were still waiting for the breakthrough for our daughter to recover from her addiction and be able to move forward with life. We all made significant progress with Dr Palmer’s help. Our daughter is now healthy, feeling good about herself and growing her own business.
JM – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD?
No one available by phone
May 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD?
She never returned my calls or texts when I wanted to use my left over therapy package.
Callie in Boca Raton, FL – Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD?
After suffering with PTSD many years, I decided to contact Dr. Palmer. I flew in to see her for an intensive, and then would fly back and forth and do online sessions in between. I wasn't sure how it would work out, but it is really incredible what she did for me in a short period of time. All my symptoms went away! No more anxiety, no depression , no medications, no more insomnia. I am just incredibly grateful. She did more for me in a few sessions than all the therapy I had before combined!!
John D in West Palm Beach, FL – Jan 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Palmer, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Palmer?

The Renew Center of Florida offers All-Inclusive customized 30-60-90 Day to Wellness Programs combining advanced psychotherapy and functional medicine to heal the whole mind and body. Dr. Palmer and her team emphasizes principles of vitality to power...

• Marriage & Family Therapy