Lisa Meyer, LPC

Lisa Meyer, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female
Lisa Meyer, LPC is a counselor in Cumming, GA. She specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read her story

2450 Atlanta Hwy Ste 1701

Cumming, GA 30040

Learn about Lisa Meyer

Lisa Meyer's bio

This content was provided by Lisa Meyer "Married with three children and two dogs. "

This content was provided by Lisa Meyer "I provide solution focused, result oriented, individual and marriage counseling to motivated individuals and couples desiring change in their lives and relationships.

I tailor our work to meet your goals and needs by exploring thinking and behavior patterns as well as providing accountability and encouragement as you work to meet those goals

With over 19 years clinical experience, you can be sure that you are receiving clinically effective, quality care and counsel to help you obtain the gains and change you seek. No flowery, philosophical psycho-babble---just results!

Your goals for your life and relationships can be met."

• Counseling
  • Christian Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Lisa Meyer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Couples Therapy
  • Individual Therapy

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Georgia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Georgia School Of Professional Psychology / Argosy University
    Other Education | Completed

Lisa Meyer has no awards or honors listed.

Lisa Meyer has no media or publications listed.

Lisa Meyer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lisa Meyer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lisa Meyer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lisa Meyer

3.7

Lisa Meyer?
Lisa Meyer's Performance
What People Say About Lisa Meyer, LPC
RecentHighestLowest
As a man, I was skeptical about the counseling process and not certain it would help. Working with Lisa went way better than I imagined. She carefully listened to both sides of our situation and offered great perspective (and accountability). Lisa really helped my wife and I communicate better....Read More
Atlanta, GA – Aug 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Meyer, LPC?
My husband had been having an affair for 3 months. When I found out I was certain our marriage was over. Lisa got us in quickly and from the first session I had new hope. Lisa's approach was refreshingly honest and direct--different than what we experienced anywhere else. Her fresh perspective,...Read More
EmmaKW in Cumming, GA – Jul 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Meyer, LPC?
Ms. Meyer talked for most of the $175 appointment time, several times pointing out to me that I did not know what I was talking about when I asked questions of her. She several times stated that she knew everything that there was to know about counseling as she had been in practice for 20 years....Read More
Cumming, GA – Jun 14, 2016
I take time during all intake sessions to explain...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Meyer, LPC?

How was your experience with Lisa Meyer?