Dr. Lisa Maturo, ND

Naturopathy ·  Female

Dr. Maturo

Maturo Medical Wellness

5801 S McClintock Dr Ste 105 Tempe, AZ 85283

Dr. Lisa Maturo, ND is a naturopath in Tempe, AZ and has been practicing for 18 years. She graduated from Southwest College Of Naturopathic Medicine in 2001 and specializes in naturopathy and endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Maturo accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Maturo treats your condition or procedure

4.0

Dr. Maturo?
Dr. Maturo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lisa Maturo, ND
Bad bedside manner doesn’t even describe it. Not sure if she was having a bad day since I was the last appt but she just didn’t seem to care. She talks this big game about optimizing hormones instead of relying on what labs say is not normal but it’s BS. She FORGOT to order the cortisol test and ordered the WRONG estrogen test (admittedly). However, instead of ordering the correct test and then making decisions she just said it’s normal. Last yr I was told it was low.She seemed so offended that I questioned her judgment. BTW I’m a polite person who is sensitive to not offending others. I was obviously disappointed because I had such high hopes that she could figure something out to alleviate my symptoms. Not only did she not even care but she threw a hissy fit and walked out! She was asking me ridiculous questions like “what do you expect” “do you want me to make something up” “you’re attacking me”. Her assistant was laughing in my face and insulting me. Completely unethical. Stay away
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Maturo, ND?
She made me feel like she had other things that were more important. No personality and dead inside. I was assured that she would treat me with compassion, but there was nothing there. She felt angry and it made me uncomfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Maturo, ND?
Dr. Maturo is very knowledgeable about thyroid and peri-menopause. She takes the time to listen and is thorough with regard to explaining the pros and cons of various treatment options. I also really like her staff. They are professional, organized and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Maturo, ND?
I love the staff, they always seem to be on top of things and take the time to discuss issues
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Maturo, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Maturo?

• Naturopathy