Contact provider for availability

Dr. Lisa Marder, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Marder
482 Bard Ave Staten Island, NY 10310

Dr. Lisa Marder, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Staten Island, NY. She specializes in clinical psychology.

Dr. Marder accepts

Dr. Marder accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for New York

Dr. Marder?
Dr. Marder's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lisa Marder, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Lisa Marder is a warm, trustworthy, amazing professional with an incredibly unique natural talent for her profession that in my opinion, sets her far above others. Therapy with her has honestly changed my life for the better in every way, and after years of doing so, I continue look forward to my sessions with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Marder, PHD?
I have really appreciated my time working with Dr. Marder and would recommend her to others seeking an individual therapist without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Marder, PHD?
Making appointments with her is easy. Once you're in her office there is no wait, she's very punctual. I've only heard and read good things about Dr. Marder, I can say that i completely agree with what everyone has said about her. She listens and gives great advise and guidance. In that time she has helped me deal with issues of anxiety, life fears that I've been dealing with. I've been seeing her over a year now and plan on continuing my visits with her for a while more. Highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Marder, PHD?
Dr. Marder is patient and takes the time to listen without judgment, while always offering helpful advice, and a comfortable atmosphere. She makes you feel easy to relate to, but also helps guide towards more effective thinking when necessary. She has successfully helped me through issues with anxiety, relationships, and family illness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Marder, PHD?
I would and I have recommended Dr. Marder to others. She is willing to work with you in terms of scheduling. Really taking into consideration what works for you. She is brutally honest, answers your questions instead of just throwing them back to you, and offers realistic suggestions and strategies for things you want/need to work on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Marder, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Marder?