Lisa Levine, LCSW

Lisa Levine, LCSW

Counseling  |
Lisa Levine, LCSW is a counselor in Boca Raton, FL. She specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.Read her story

22215 Bella Lago Dr Apt 2111

Boca Raton, FL 33433

Learn about Lisa Levine

Lisa Levine's bio

This content was provided by Lisa Levine "I have been in the social work field for over 20 years, I am originally from Cleveland, Ohio where my career began, I have been in the state of Florida since 2003. I work with children, adults and families. I have a strong passion for helping individuals achieve their goals, overcome fears and worries and work through challenges they are faced with. I have much training and experience in dealing with trauma, anxiety, mood issues, grief, divorce, relationship issues, autism, academic issues and low self esteem. I am also a Ryt-Rcyt-200, I teach yoga classes in schools, daycares, aftercares, community centers and privately, my classes teach about mediatatiom amd mindfulness and also assist in finding ways to lead peaceful, and healthier ways of leading life."

This content was provided by Lisa Levine "I treat each individual according to what their needs are, and what types of challenges they are facing. I am caring, empathetic, supportive. I believe it is important to start the therapeutic relationship where the client is at, it is important for them to tell their story and for me to listen. I believe in guiding and providing direction and assisting the client  in finding ways to problem solve."

• Counseling
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Child & Adolescent Psychoanalysis
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Relationship Counseling

Lisa Levine does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

• Ursuline College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Case Western Reseeve University
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Lisa Levine has no awards or honors listed.

Lisa Levine has no media or publications listed.

Lisa Levine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lisa Levine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lisa Levine's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Lisa Levine Says:

I will always respond to patient surveys.

Are you Lisa Levine?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Anxiety Disorders