Lisa Lasko, LPC

Lisa Lasko, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Lisa Lasko, LPC is a counselor in Easton, PA. She specializes in counseling and mental health.Read her story

929 Northampton St

Easton, PA 18042

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Lisa Lasko

Lisa Lasko's bio

This content was provided by Lisa Lasko "Having 10 years of experience in counseling, I have always had a passion in helping others and demonstrate a strong sense of character and commitment to the field of counseling and to my clients. I have a Master's of Education degree from Lehigh University and completed my internship at Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems, a behavioral and mental health counseling center with offices in Allentown and Easton. I am a licensed counselor and a member of the American Counseling Association, Association for Spiritual, Ethical and Religious Values in Counseling, Association for Child and Adolescent Counseling, Association for Creativity in Counseling, and Counselors for Social Justice. In my sessions, I meet a client at their level as a way to help guide them towards making positive changes in their life."

This content was provided by Lisa Lasko "I am an experienced mental health therapist who works with children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. I engage in dual diagnosis counseling, outpatient counseling, and counseling those with disabilities. I have extensive skills in using meditation, mindfulness, and spirituality to help clients focus on constructive change, and often use art and music in sessions.  My areas of passions and expertise include helping those with self-esteem issues, anxiety, depression, impulse control, ADHD, PTSD, anger, behavioral concerns, weight management, eating disorders, sleep issues, and developmental disorders. A treatment plan is developed along with a client as a way to guide one through areas they aspire to change and I introduce coping strategies to help facilitate with creating positive choices and behaviors. By using an eclectic approach, I am flexible and engage in a nonjudgmental and nurturing aspect when working with every individual to help make positive changes in their life."

• Counseling
  • Mental Health

Lisa Lasko does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management
  • Suicide Intervention

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Lehigh University
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Lisa Lasko has no awards or honors listed.

Lisa Lasko has no media or publications listed.

Lisa Lasko does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lisa Lasko and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lisa Lasko's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Lisa Lasko to family and friends
1 review (1 has a comment)

Lisa Lasko's Performance

Lisa Lasko Says:
"

I appreciate any and all honest feedback from current and former clients. I will use this information as way to grow and develop as a counselor, and your responses will help me help others.

"

I have been seeing Ms. Lisa for a few months now and feel I have really grown as a person. She has taught me about my condition and introduced effective coping skills for me to use. Her office is clean, comfortable and so welcoming with nice lighting and I have never waited longer than 3 minutes...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0