Lisa Kruman, LMSW

Lisa Kruman, LMSW

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Lisa Kruman, LMSW is a counselor in West Bloomfield, MI. She specializes in counseling, clinical psychology, and more.Read her story

6022 W Maple Rd Ste 403

West Bloomfield, MI 48322

Learn about Lisa Kruman

Lisa Kruman's bio

This content was provided by Lisa Kruman "I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker working with children, teens, adults, couples and families. I have been in practice since 1992, specializing in anxiety, depression, grief and loss, divorce, child and adolescent issues, and marriage and family counseling. I also have specialized knowledge in the areas of Post-Partum Depression and chronic health conditions. I have had a variety of experiences while working in this field. I worked in the Burn Center and Spinal Cord Injury Unit at Detroit Receiving Hospital. I worked for several years as a Therapist at The Children's Home of Detroit, a Residential Treatment Facility for children and teens with emotional challenges. I have worked in outpatient therapy in a clinic setting, initially at Eastwood Clinic, then at Davis Counseling Center in Farmington Hills, at which time I also wrote a monthly advice column for the Observer and Eccentric Newspaper. In my own private practice, I continue to enjoy working in Clinical Outpatient Therapy. I provide a very caring and compassionate environment. I utilize a variety of treatment approaches to personalize treatment for each individual, family or couple to have the opportunity for the most effective outcome. I obtained my Bachelor of Social Work degree at Michigan State University and my Masters Degree at Wayne State University. I am currently a member of the National Association of Social Workers and am further credentialed through the Academy of Certified Social Workers."

This content was provided by Lisa Kruman "Are you struggling with emotions that interfere with your ability to feel happiness and a sense of well-being?  Are you dealing with feelings or circumstances that negatively impact your daily life?

Making the decision to seek counseling services can be a very difficult one, as we want to believe "we can handle it". Acknowledging an issue and reaching out for help is the first step toward feeling better.

Since 1992, I have been providing therapy to adults, adolescents and families, I have had many opportunities to work together with people for a very positive outcome with significantly improved symptoms and improved mental health.

Issues that I can help you with include:

• Marriage and Family Relationship Issues
  • Relationship Issues
  • Depression
  • Grief and Loss
  • Children and Adolescents
  • Post-Partum Depression
  • Personal Issues

Please contact me so we can discuss how counseling can be helpful to you.  I offer a free telephone consultation to discuss your concerns."

• Counseling
  • Clinical Psychology
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychotherapy
  • Social Work

Lisa Kruman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Michigan State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Detroit Receiving Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992

Lisa Kruman has no awards or honors listed.

Lisa Kruman has no media or publications listed.

Lisa Kruman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lisa Kruman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lisa Kruman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lisa Kruman

Lisa Kruman?
Lisa Kruman's Performance

How was your experience with Lisa Kruman?