Dr. Lisa Hoffman, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female · Age 47

Dr. Hoffman
10705 70th Ave Forest Hills, NY 11375

Dr. Lisa Hoffman, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Forest Hills, NY. She specializes in clinical psychology, psychology, and more.

Dr. Hoffman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hoffman

Dr. Hoffman?
Dr. Hoffman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lisa Hoffman, PHD
I been a patient of DR. Hoffman since November 2018. Is been a great experience. She is very knowledgeable and caring. My well being has greatly improved and I feel a different man. I am very happy to pick her as my therapist through Healthgrades website. She is my guide and I am very happy with the results. I hope in near future seeing a therapist will be as normal as seeing your PCP. I recommend Dr. Hoffman to anyone. She is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Hoffman, PHD?
Dr. Hoffman is simply an amazing psychologist. She is super professional and also Carries a lot of traits like compassion, patience but more importantly authenticity! Therapy has been a major key in my progression and healing thanks to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Hoffman, PHD?
Great doctor, gives you very practical advice and guidance. Very supportive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Hoffman, PHD?
I have been a patient of dr. Hoffman for about 4 years. She really knows how to approach people and try to get them out of their comfort zone. She has seen me at my best and at my worse and she really helped me through the darkest time of my life. She really care about her patients and try to help them the best she can. I would never thank her enough to send me to my current psychiatrist. She is really the person to see if you feel like you need an outside person to speak to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Hoffman, PHD?
The process of discussing life with Dr. Hoffman has been beneficial to my overall well being. She encourages a positive attitude and acceptance in the face of life challenges. Dr. Hoffman gives praise for setting goals and accomplishing them. She also firmly sustains a focus on areas of living that require self-development. Her guidance is valuable. I particularly enjoy her forthright, pleasant, wholesome way of talking about people and problems. It is reassuring to hear her comments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Hoffman, PHD?
Extremely knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Hoffman, PHD?
Dr. Hoffman gave me new tools to manage my anxiety. She was instrumental in my positively adjusting both my behavior and thoughts to manage acute and ongoing general anxiety & panic attacks. I highly recommend her. Her schedule is flexible and offers evening hours for those working during the day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Hoffman, PHD?
I have clinical depression with suicidal thoughts and actions over the years. I first went to see Dr. Hoffman after I suffered a nervous breakdown and was hopelessly spiraling down the dark hole. She helped me from day one. Very easy to talk to, she talks to me never at me. Listened, never judgmental or scolding or overbearing. She slowly took the time to get to know me and my issues, helped me help myself through the dark places. She understands clinical depression in a way others don't.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Hoffman, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hoffman?

As a psychologist, I feel that every person who enters my office should be treated on an individual basis and should be an active participant in their treatment. I strive to provide a comfortable safe environment where my patients can feel secure in working on their current life goals.

• Clinical Psychology
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Health Psychology

Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University

Dr. Hoffman accepts

Dr. Hoffman accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Affective Disorders, Psychotic
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services