Lisa Havens, MSW

Social Work •  Female

Lisa Havens
93 W 4th St, Ste B Suttons Bay, MI 49682

Lisa Havens, MSW is a social worker in Suttons Bay, MI. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Easy scheduling Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Lisa Havens accepts

Lisa Havens accepts the following insurance:

Priority Health
Priority PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Lisa Havens treats your condition or procedure

Lisa Havens' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lisa Havens

4.1

Lisa Havens?
Lisa Havens' Performance
What People Say About Lisa Havens, MSW
Ms. Havens is one of the most qualified, empathetic, effective therapists in the Grand Traverse Leelanau Area. She is knowledgeable and relatable. She has decades of experience and keeps up to date on current effective treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Havens, MSW?
I saw Lisa off and on for several years. She is a qualified therapist in many areas. She did not refer me for treatment for a specific disorder and I am now seeking therapy for that on my own. I had issues with family and she didn't help, although she had contacts with family members. She was not helping me after awhile I stopped. She takes vacations and that can lead to promised appt but not written down. Doesnt return calls dependably even for an appointment. Can take 2-3 weeks to contact.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Havens, MSW?
I would highly recommend Lisa. She is honest and fair. She calls bs when she sees it and encourage you to be your best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Havens, MSW?
Lisa has helped me successfully navigate several complicated personal issues over the last few years. She is an incredible communicator, a practical problem solver and overall top rate professional. I would recommend her to anyone with challenges big and small.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Havens, MSW?
I just today recommended Ms. Havens. I spent a couple of years (not consecutively) working with Lisa Havens. Unlike others here, I never felt she was "in it for the money", nor did I feel she was unsupportive-- contrary to both of those comments, I found I was supported, and her insight as well as tools she suggested were validating and beneficial to me. Another local counselor whom I saw briefly seemed judgmental about me -- I never felt judged by Ms. Havens. Definitely recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Havens, MSW?
Lisa's professionalism, compassion, skill, and kindness has made a great difference to me. Contrary to the reviews I am reading, she responded usually the same day, was very accommodating to my schedule and concerns, coordinated well with physicians, and had deep understanding of mental and physical health. I learn a lot. I feel supported. My family has appreciated her help. I was originally referred to her by a physician whose family member had had excellent treatment with her as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Havens, MSW?
I love Lisa she is by far one of the BEST and I have seen many many therapists
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Havens, MSW?
Lisa Havens does a very poor job of following up with her patients when they need support the most. In my case, it took her over 2 weeks to return my call for a phone consultation. When she did call me back, she admitted to botching my case. She attempted to provide us with family consultation and I can say our entire family came away with more questions then support or answers. As a result, we have to start over in the process and this experience has pulled us further apart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Havens, MSW?

How was your experience with Lisa Havens?

• Social Work