Lisa Gunther, LMHC

Counseling •  Female

Lisa Gunther

Barbara Ghen PLLC LCSW

12128 Cortez Blvd Brooksville, FL 34613

Lisa Gunther, LMHC is a counselor in Brooksville, FL. She specializes in counseling.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Lisa Gunther accepts

Lisa Gunther accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Lisa Gunther treats your condition or procedure

Lisa Gunther's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lisa Gunther

4.4

Lisa Gunther?
Lisa Gunther's Performance
What People Say About Lisa Gunther, LMHC
I highly recommend Lisa Gunther. I have been a regular client of Lisa’s for eight months. I sought a Christian counselor that would provide guidance and recommendations firmly rooted in Biblical truth. Lisa’s counsel has been instrumental in my healing process. She is open and caring both while listening and while giving advice. She also prays with me, which has given me deep comfort. Lisa is easy to talk to and has helped me face painful difficulties and life patterns. I trust, respect, and like her. My therapy journey has been a successful professional alliance because Lisa truly “gets” me. I believe that God guided me to the right person. I am so grateful for Lisa’s professional counseling and spiritual support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Gunther, LMHC?
Ms Gunther is a professional counselor. She pays close attention to what I say, gives eye to eye contact and takes notes. Upon my return visits she has always remembered my situation without having to be reminded. She has provided me with challenges (homework if you like) regarding handling varied situations in my life. The techniques and tools she uses have helped me first, to recognize my issues and the probability of why they came about and secondly, how to deal with them in a positive way. My time with her has been beneficial in many ways. I am grateful for her guidance and encouragement and extra nudging when I needed it. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Gunther, LMHC?
Patient and kind, Lisa listened carefully and encouraged me to grow and flourish. I learned practical skills to help me overcome struggles in school, work and home life. Lisa really helped me because she was patient, empathic, doesn't judge, knowledgeable and skilled! Thanks to her and the Lord I am successful and enjoy life today.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Gunther, LMHC?
Lisa is an excellent counselor who takes time to listen to you, and then help you resolve your problems. She is caring , kind and patient with her clients. She has been a tremendous blessing to me over the years and I'm so grateful for her Godly wisdom, guidance and counsel. I recommend her.!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Gunther, LMHC?
Lisa has helped me work through lots of loss, grief and other challenges that I have had through the years. She has give me the tools to replace negative thoughts with positive ones that I could use in a daily basis. She helped me gain confidence in myself, and have a more optimistic outlook on life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Gunther, LMHC?
I have been seeing Lisa for about 3 years and I would not be the person I am today without her help and counseling. Lisa has helped me through my hardest time with care and patience. I trust Lisa and would recommend her to anyone seeking help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Gunther, LMHC?
I have been seeing Lisa for over 10 years! I can honestly say at multiple points she saved my sanity and life. She actively listens and comes up with effective coping methods that work with my busy lifestyle. She will also identify things that I am doing that may be destructive to my overall wellbeing (even though its not always easy to hear, but I do appreciate the honesty because that is what has helped me the most to grow). God has blessed me with Lisa and I know that she always has my best interest in mind. 10/10 recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Gunther, LMHC?

How was your experience with Lisa Gunther?

• Counseling