Lisa Grimes, ARNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 55

Lisa Grimes

The Glasser Clinic

1325 Andrea St Ste 100 Bowling Green, KY 42104

Lisa Grimes, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in Bowling Green, KY. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine.

Lisa Grimes accepts

Lisa Grimes accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Lisa Grimes treats your condition or procedure

Lisa helps her patients develop a healthy living lifestyle plan to promote wellness and prevent disease. She collaborates with other medical providers to plan and manage your healthcare.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Lisa Grimes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lisa Grimes

Lisa Grimes?
Lisa Grimes' Performance
What People Say About Lisa Grimes, ARNP
RecentMost Helpful
Lisa Grimes is a knowledgeable and caring provider. She provides commonsense with medical knowledge I. Her care of patients. I would recommend her to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Grimes, ARNP?
I couldn't be more pleased with the care Lisa provides. She is, quite literally, the first medical professional in almost a decade to truly listen to me and not dismiss my concerns. She takes time to make sure she understands what I'm experiencing, and is very thorough when discussing my health goals & plans, and takes my personal lifestyle into consideration.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Grimes, ARNP?
I went right in on time for my appointment. Lisa took time with me to get all my medical history and to offer suggestions on how to proceed with my health care. I felt very comfortable from the time I arrived until I left to reschedule a follow up appointment. I would highly recommend Lisa Grimes for your health care needs. The ladies at the front were very nice and accommodating. I see why their office is voted the Best in Bowling Green, they are!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Grimes, ARNP?
I would recommend Lisa Grimes to anyone. I've been a patient of Lisa's for a few years. I trust her with my health issues! She always listens & tells me exactly how it is not what I want to hear. If you want good care then Lisa is where you want to go
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Grimes, ARNP?
Lisa Grimes listens, relates, & reacts accordingly! I am so grateful for her professionalism & desire to get to the core of my problems! I wish I had made the transition to her practice sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Grimes, ARNP?
I absolutely LOVE Lisa! She always spends extra time with you to ensure she hears all of your concerns. And she's NOT one of the who will diagnose without being sure! HUGE PLUS!!!! If she doesn't know about something, which is rare, she WILL find answers or will send you to someone who does know. I've been going to her for a few years now and absolutely LOVE her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Grimes, ARNP?
Excellent healthcare from day one. I will always be greatful for finally being on the right track after visiting several other local offices I was able to see Lisa Grimes and begin seeing fantastic improvements with the way I feel. All of the symptoms I was seen for have been eliminated and a plan put in place to a healthier lifestyle. Absolutely satisfied 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Grimes, ARNP?
I am thankful Lisa Grimes came on board at Glasser Clinic. I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. Many physicians don't begin to know how to properly test and establish good preventive care to keep my autoimmune disorder in check. I like that Lisa in completely passionate about helping her patients be at their best by developing healthy eating, exercise, and supplemental habits. She continues the preventative medicine attitude Glasser Clinic is so much about. I recommend her highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Grimes, ARNP?
Lisa is my hero... She not only knows what test to run BUT she listened to all the complaints and went from there.I will follow her anywhere she goes!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Grimes, ARNP?

How was your experience with Lisa Grimes?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Lisa Grimes treats patients.

Compare Providers