Lisa Fanning, LMP

Lisa Fanning, LMP

Massage Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Lisa Fanning, LMP is a massage therapist in Lynnwood, WA and has been practicing for 25 years. She graduated from Seattle Massage School in 1993 and specializes in massage therapy.Read her story

6101 200th St SW Ste 206

• Sedgwick Claims Management Services
  • Washington State Department of Labor & Industries

Learn about Lisa Fanning

Lisa Fanning's bio

This content was provided by Lisa Fanning "Originally from southern California, I've been a resident in Washington state for almost 30 years. Upon graduating from UW, I took several jobs in radically different sectors but found my passion doing massage therapy. I opened my business in 1994 and it's been a joy seeing that what I do really makes a difference in people's lives. I love my work but also know that I need to periodically rest and take care of myself. I usually do a several weeks long trip somewhere on the planet every year to recharge and rejuvenate. Travel is my non-professional passion. Followed very closely by eating; I love trying new things! I have two grown sons and my husband and I live out on the beautiful Kitsap Peninsula. In my spare time and when Helge is home, we enjoy sea kayaking, hiking and long discussions by the fireplace. We also enjoy planning road trips. I hope that my curiosity about people, places, culture, and food gives my patients lots of things to talk about with me!!!"

This content was provided by Lisa Fanning "Though trained in orthopedic massage, I also use many different modalities to treat a variety of pain and dysfunction issues from car accidents to repetitive stress injuries to post surgical issues . I am also certified to do lymphatic work and intraoral work for TMJ disorders. Listening to my patients' concerns is very important as it helps me create the ideal treatment for them.  Find out more about me on my website:

www.lisafanningmassagetherapy.com"

• Massage Therapy

Lisa Fanning does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cervical Herniated Disc
  • Dysmenorrhea
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lymphedema
  • Motor Vehicle Accident
  • Thoracic Outlet Syndrome

• Therapeutic Massage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Maryland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of Washington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • Seattle Massage School
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Lisa Fanning has no awards or honors listed.

Lisa Fanning has no media or publications listed.

Lisa Fanning does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lisa Fanning and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lisa Fanning's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lisa Fanning

Lisa Fanning?
Lisa Fanning's Performance
What People Say About Lisa Fanning, LMP
Lisa has been helping me since I was injured at work. I really appreciate her experience in dealing with L&I Claims, along with her advanced knowledge in helping my body find it's natural alignment again. I was referred to her from my Dad after she helped him for years with his back pain from years...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Fanning, LMP?
Lisa Fanning has been an awesome Massage Therapist for me from Day 1. She is always willing and able to answer any questions I have, and is wholeheartedly interested in my physical well-being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Fanning, LMP?
Lisa does a great job of listening to the problem and then using a variety of massage therapy techniques, to work towards healing and resolution.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Fanning, LMP?

How was your experience with Lisa Fanning?