Dr. Lisa Erikson, DC

Dr. Lisa Erikson, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Lisa Erikson, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Boulder, CO. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Read her story

3775 Iris Ave Ste 2A

Boulder, CO 80301

• Cofinity
  • Golden Rule
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Erikson

Dr. Erikson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Erikson "My journey to become a sports chiropractic acupuncturist has been the most rewarding path I could have chosen in life. A certified acupuncturist and sports specific chiropractor, I now focus on in-office care having been a traveling doctor with USAClimbing for quite some time. I have written a book on climbing injuries, Climbing Injuries Solved, and I have tried to touch every athlete and human that I encounter to make their life better and more meaningful. My practice is one that is focused on helping those lost in injury and illness and helping them back to health. I now spend my time doing more diagnostic ultrasound for difficult cases which I immensely enjoy. I come from an avid background of endurance sports, filled with overuse injuries that forced me to learn prevention techniques. College scholarships ruined by repetitive injuries and illnesses required me to learn how to avoid fractures and why time off worked for some instances and not in others. With the addition of self-care, I was able to return to pre-injury status and achieve the accolade of youngest Leadwoman in 2013. From this I understand and excel at treating tendonitis, muscle tears, repetitive fractures and joint pain, and of course in streamlining your bodies posture and movement patterns so you can also go live your dreams. I find the same clues of missing self-care from one athlete to the next. Regardless of what caliber of athlete (or homebody) you are, it is likely that you want to know how to fix yourself but didn't know of any ways to do so. I hope that you come visit me in my office for an intensive one-on-one where I can hear your story, view your injury, and together we can plan out how to get to where you want to be. I am happy to share my self-taught lessons with you and the clinical pearls I have accumulated working on and with accomplished climbers, triathletes, and cyclists. Many of the healthiest athletes are the ones that have learned self-care and have taken the time to understand the relationship between strength, mobility, and the mechanics of one's body. As a means to reach out and to teach as many athletes as possible, I wrote my book as the quickest way for me to help initiate a change among our community as a whole. The lessons taught in Climbing Injuries Solved cross the borders between sports. Many of the teachings can also be passed to your doctors, friends and family, not just from one athlete to another. If you are local and needing aid, I am happy to meet with you."

This content was provided by Dr. Erikson "As an avid athlete and youngest Leadwoman to date, I understand what it takes to give you the edge above the rest. Guided home-care exercises and intensive in-office specialized care are what I bring to the table. If I haven't seen your injury, I'll research it, If I need backup, we'll shoot you out for a visit with one of the best specialty orthopedic doctors for your specific injury. First however, we will delve and sift through your history, your body and your self-care schedule to find the missing clues as to why your body is telling you it is not operating at optimum.

Your first visit will include an examination, a discussion about your goals, and a tester treatment to ease your pain and unweight your injury. As there are many options for care, we discuss and make the decisions together that best fit your schedule and your goals. The amount of visits needed will depend on your self-care efforts, your health and nutrition, and your current injury status. Some patients need only 4-6, others choose a full course of physiotherapy.

I want to extend the invitation to call or email at anytime if you are in need.

-Dr. Lisa

• Hand Physical Therapy
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Erikson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Instability
  • Back Disorders
  • Car Accident Injuries
  • Finger Disorders
  • Finger Joint Sprain
  • Foot and Ankle Injuries
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Motor Vehicle Accident

• Shoulder Stabilizations
  • Sports Medicine Related Procedures
  • Sports Physical Examination
  • Therapeutic Massage

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Montana State University-Bozeman
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic West
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Colorado Sports Chiropractic Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Western States Chiropractic College
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Erikson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Erikson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Erikson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Erikson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Erikson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Erikson to family and friends
based on 2 total reviews
Dr. Erikson's Performance
Dr. Erikson Says:

Thank you so much for the kind words, I'm honored! I hope ALL my patients feel this way ;-)

Best,

Dr. Lisa

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Erikson, DC?
Are you Dr. Erikson?