Lisa Cordell, ARNP

Lisa Cordell, ARNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Lisa Cordell, ARNP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Jacksonville, FL.

12276 San Jose Blvd Ste 401

Jacksonville, FL 32223

Learn about Lisa Cordell

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)

Lisa Cordell does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Lisa Cordell is unavailable at this time.

Lisa Cordell has no awards or honors listed.

Lisa Cordell has no media or publications listed.

Lisa Cordell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lisa Cordell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lisa Cordell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Lisa Cordell to family and friends
Lisa Cordell's Performance
in Saint Johns, Fl |
Lisa listens carefully and is very knowledgeable. She has helped my son with his anxiety and depression. Lisa has helped me with a minor issue. Thank you and your great staff!
Jacksonville, FL |
I cannot say enough good things about Lisa Cordell and the staff at Memorial Family Medicine, San Jose. Lisa is one of the most caring and compassionate humans I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. When you combine that with her knowledge of all things medical you have one incredible provider taking care of you. Not only did I not have to wait long to see her but the entire staff was friendly and helpful. I will certainly be recommending Lisa to any and all of my family and friends!
in Jacksonville,(FL) |
She is professional, good bedside manners, excellent knowledge
in Jacksonville, FL |
I've had nothing but positive experiences with Lisa. She is always willing to take as much time as needed, answers all of my questions, and establishes a relationship that makes the patient feel like a friend.
Miami, FL |
I have had great results since first seeing Lisa Cordell, ARNP. My problem is getting better each visit I make. I highly recommend her to anyone. One of the best, and I've seen a few over the years.
Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving the Jacksonville community. We will definitely share with her and the staff!
in Jacksonville, FL |
The staff is always friendly and kind!
Jacksonville, FL |
Lisa is an enthusiastic health care provider and actively includes the patient in decision making about health care choices. She is thorough and explains your care, and listens to you.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have seen Lisa Cordell ARNP as my main contact for general medicine for about 3 years. I went in for yearly physicals and had labs quarterly ordered to watch my cardio and glucose levels. Her main concern was obesity but it seemed that no matter what i did i stayed the same size. Despite this she never made me feel bad, but forged ahead with optimism and confidence that we will fix this! She helped me reconcile myself to hip surgery and supported me throughout. Excellent!! Changed my life!
Jacksonville, FL |
Lisa Cordell is an outstanding health care provider. She listens intently to patient concerns, evaluates objectively and professionally, and recommends the best course of treatment. She takes time to know each patient and makes time to address questions thoroughly.
Jacksonville, Fl |
I was unable to see my doctor but Lisa was able to work me into her schedule. I was so very pleased with her professionalism and caring attitude. She conducted s thorough exam and took care of my issue. She followed up with the pharmacist ensuring the medication was dispensed properly and that I was happy. I trust her and i am glad she is a part of this practice.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
in Jacksonville |
I would highly recommend Lisa Cordell. She is professional, knowledgeable and very easy to talk with. She makes you feel at ease, answers all your questions and gives you all the time you need even though she is busy. She is a true credit to her profession ! Thank you Lisa for taking great care of my family.
Jacksonville, FL |
Lisa takes time to listen to your concerns and gives advise on questions you have. She was very good with my elderly mother. She spent a lot of time with her. She is very thorough.
Have you seen Lisa Cordell, ARNP?

Visit Lisa Cordell

Lisa Cordell accepts 4 insurance carriers

Advanced Practice Midwifery
Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)