Dr. Lisa Cargerman, PHD

Dr. Lisa Cargerman, PHD

Clinical Psychology  ·
Female
Dr. Lisa Cargerman, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Boulder, CO. She specializes in clinical psychology.

4166 Nevis St Ste A

Boulder, CO 80301

Learn about Dr. Cargerman

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Cargerman does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Education data for Dr. Cargerman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Cargerman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cargerman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cargerman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cargerman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cargerman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cargerman to family and friends

Dr. Cargerman's Performance

Dr. Cargerman has been tremendously helpful for my stress at school and for my relationship problems. She has been extremely professional and kind. I would recommend her to any of my friends and family!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Choosing Dr. Cargerman as our couples therapist was a wonderful decision. She is so kind and caring, and she provides meaningful feedback and suggestions in a non-judgmental way. My partner and my’s relationship is the best it’s ever been, and it’s because of the work that we’ve done in the care...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Lisa Cargerman for 9 months. Her skills with integrating Emotional Focused Couples Counseling and her overall compassionate way of being with each of us in the room has been incredible.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Cargerman has been so helpful, warm, compassionate and professional. She really helped me see the issues I was having in new light and taught me skills to deal with them effectively. I am so happy that I was referred to Dr. Cargerman and highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I love working with Dr. Lisa Cargerman. After my husband died, she was so helpful and professional. I can't begin to explain how much she helped my grieving process. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a therapist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0