Lisa Cara, FNP-BC

19 Reviews
Lisa Cara

Heathrow OB/GYN at Orange City

1071 S Sun Dr Ste 1043 Lake Mary, FL 32746

Lisa Cara, FNP-BC is a nurse practitioner in Lake Mary, FL. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and obstetrics & gynecology.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Lisa Cara accepts

Lisa Cara accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Lisa Cara treats your condition or procedure

Lisa Cara's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Lisa Cara?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Lisa Cara

Lisa Cara?
Lisa Cara's Performance
What People Say About Lisa Cara, FNP-BC
Lisa was very attentive and I didn’t feel rushed. I was seen promptly which is a welcomed change. Staff was pleasant. No paper gowns or drapes here which is welcomed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Cara, FNP-BC?
Lisa is a very caring and takes the time to find out what issues your are experiencing. She suggest what she feels is the best course of action. Each time I've been to her, I come away with a course of action. She does the extra to get to the bottom of your issue. I would highly recommend Lisa to anyone for excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Cara, FNP-BC?
I highly recommend Heathrow OB/GYN. Nurse Practitioner Lisa Cara is extremely knowledgeable on any subject you may need to discuss with her. She takes great care and time to listen and understand my concerns, does the appropriate testing and implements treatment and always resolves the problem. The office staff from cheerful and helpful Erica at the front desk to all of the support staff is professional and friendly. It is a very organized office and I never have to wait to be seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Cara, FNP-BC?
I always feel very listened to and unhurried by Lisa. I came at my wits end and left knowing that I was taken care of and most importantly with a plan for next steps. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Lisa to anyone. If I could give more stars I would.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Cara, FNP-BC?
Lisa is very professional and acknowledgeable. Her kind and caring way always makes me feel comfortable during my appointments. Lisa takes time to explain everything in a way that easy to comprehend and she always answers all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Cara, FNP-BC?
Lisa is an intelligent and well-informed Nurse Practitioner. I found her to be pleasant and on-target in diagnosing my medical issues! She is a good listener and communicator! I would highly recommend her to anyone who asks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Cara, FNP-BC?
ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC! LISTENS, GIVES GREAT ADVISE AND KNOWS HER STUFF. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER HIGHLY.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Cara, FNP-BC?
Lisa is very knowledgeable and made me fell at ease during my visit. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Cara, FNP-BC?
Lisa was very helpful with questions I had and would take the time to answer them. I greatly appreciate that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Cara, FNP-BC?
Lisa is the most compassionate caring and gentle Dr She really listens to what you are saying and feeling She makes you feel like you can tell her anything Akways trys for many choices for your problemsTakes as much rime as you need to talk things over her exames are flawless
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Cara, FNP-BC?

How was your experience with Lisa Cara?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Lisa Cara treats patients.

64% Patient experience rating, 5% lower than the national average