Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 61

Dr. Burton

Work It Out, NOW, Inc., Palmetto Bay, Fl

14707 S Dixie Hwy Ste 204 Palmetto Bay, FL 33176

Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD is a nurse practitioner in Palmetto Bay, FL. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner), child & adolescent psychiatry, and more.

Dr. Burton accepts

Dr. Burton accepts the following insurance:

Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Burton treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Burton's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Chronic Diseases
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Counseling
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Full recovery is the goal. Medication may be part of recovery...I may recommend medication as part of a targeted plan to assist patient in achieving wellness. Physical health, work environment and personal relationships need evaluation as related to expressed current and desired emotional state.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Nursing (Clinical Nurse Specialist)

2014

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Burton

Dr. Burton?
Dr. Burton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD
Does anyone have a number to her office? All the numbers I call that are listed are either busy or not working according to the operator
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD?
Dr. Burton has helped me majorly in getting out of the funk I was in!! I love how she speaks to you as a friend and how she was able to help me see my situation in a way I wasn't ever able to to see for myself. She is very enlightening and I'm so grateful to have met her. I definitely recommend her to anyone seeking help, Dr. Burton is amazing!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD?
She used empathy and attentiveness to gain my trust, then preyed on my weaknesses as a patient to manipulate billing in order increase her own bottom-line. She didn't care that she harmed me in the process and caused me to lose confidence in the therapeutic process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD?
I started seeing Dr. Burton almost 3 years ago and she has been just amazing! She is always there for me, even when I needed an emergency appointment on Sunday. She has worked with me to get me better, she doesn't just throw medication at you and move on to the next patient like so many doctor's in this field do, she cares. I came to her when I thought my life was completely falling apart and she has helped me figure out how to handle things and now I have an even better future than I imagined!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD?
I have had my fair share of doctors. Lisa is the first person that has made me feel important. She takes her time with her patients. I never feel like just another patient. I truly believe that she helped to save my life. There were many times that I just wanted to throw in the towel and Lisa was always there to help me. I would recommend her to anyone. She is passionate about her patients and does everything possible to help them. You would be a fool to go to someone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD?
Lisa has been a Godsend for my child and I. Not only has she been the motivator I needed to get my life in order, but she has become an awesome support for my child as well. Lisa has a knack for identifying the key issues and approaching them head on! She is the greatest...so much so, that we always come back! Thank you Lisa!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD?
Dr. Burton is the most attentive and sympathetic physician I have ever worked with. treatment plan addresses the whole person. Dr. Burton speaks WITH her patients, not TO her patients. I am an enigma but she figures me out. One of her greatest qualities is that she sees your potential and your strengths, even when you can't. She is your greatest supporter and offers many avenues for help, excersize, diet, activites, etc. Always available, extremely dedicated, compassionate. MY LIFE PRESERVER!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD?
I've seen several different Doctors until I had the pleasure of being one of Dr. Burton's patients. I've never seen a Doctor that goes out of her way to help someone as she does. I can truly say that without her help and involvement in my life, I would be where I am today. Thank you Dr. Burton.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD?
I have been under Dr. Burton's care for the past twenty years - you would be lucky to be a patient! She improves the life of everyone she touches.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD?
Dr. Burton is an amazing provider - I recommend her without hesitation. She saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD?
I took my young adult daughter to see Dr. Burton. She has seen many therapists in her life but felt that Dr. Burton was different. She spoke to my daughter in a relatable manner, was clear, concise and did not waste any time in directly addressing her issues. Using questionnaires and other tools, Dr. Burton was able to help her realize her past patterns and how best to move forward in a productive manner. My daughter definitely saw the benefits of her visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD?
Dr. Burton is professional, caring and down to earth. Her realistic and hands-on approach made her a therapist I could finally relate to and open up to. She has been the root of so many positive changes in my life and I am forever grateful. I refer everyone I know to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD?
As a court appointed guardian, it is necessary for Lisa Burton to keep up with day-to-day progress of her charges. For several years I have had the opportunity to communicate with Lisa regarding students of mine. She has always impressed me as caring, compassionate and very thorough. I have a great deal of respect for the work she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD?
I have nothing but the best experiences with Lisa Burton and with everyone at Work it Out Now. Lisa is super smart, which is, to me, the number one most important quality of someone to whom I trust my health. Their approach is sensitive, creative and diverse in method. I have and will continue to recommend Lisa and her colleagues to anyone that asks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD?
Dr. Burton has always been attentive to my needs as a patient. She has consistently gone above and beyond what I ever could have expected from a therapist. I have never felt rushed or judged, or that anything other than my well being was a consideration. She is truly a rare breed and has changed my life in amazing ways.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD?
Dr. Burton has been instrumental in the emotional well-being of my 4 person family. Her support has not only singlehandedly saved my marriage, but also helped our children deal with difficult times. We thank god for her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD?
Dr. Burton has helped me identify sources anxiety and self-doubt that have plagued for many many years. She has a way of helping you identify your issues and ways to resolve them. Because it comes up naturally it is a method that promotes life-long change. I am very grateful to her and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD?
I have had several behavior health practitioners over the last few years. I have never felt more comfortable and cared for. Not only do I trust her with my health care, but my family's as well. My son adores her. He's always asking when his next appointment is because she's done an amazing job with him. She sees my husband as well and my marriage has never been better! Anyone who is able to have her as a provider is lucky and truly blessed!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD?
Lisa is an extraordinary therapist! She was able to assist our family in working through some difficult problems. Her many years of experience, wisdom and advice were helpful for us all and was the turning point back to a road of healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Burton, PHD?
Both her and her staff are amazing.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Burton?