Lisa Brooks

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Lisa Brooks

Lisa Brooks is a nurse practitioner in Chattanooga, TN. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Make an appointment

Lisa Brooks accepts

Lisa Brooks accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Lisa Brooks treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Lisa Brooks' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lisa Brooks

Lisa Brooks?
Lisa Brooks' Performance
What People Say About Lisa Brooks
Recent
Lisa listens and cares about you and medical needs
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Brooks?
Lisa is very positive and knowledgeable. She is helpful and makes sure you are at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Brooks?
Always smiling. Personal, caring, knowledgeable.she has not failed me in any way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Brooks?
I do recommend Lisa to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Brooks?
Lisa is one of the most compassionate,caring person there is.She listens to you and. Answers all my questions.will refer to others.
Great
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Brooks?
Lisa Brooks has been my Primary Physician for many years. Specialists that I have seen always ask who my Primary Physician is. Although Lisa doesn't carry the title of "Doctor", she is always recognized and spoken well of by all the medical profession. When I visit Lisa it's almost like visiting an old friend. We chat a little, but she does get down to business and gets the job done. I don't know how she selected her staff, but she did a great job there too. All of them are very nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Brooks?
Lisa Is Absolutely The Best. Wouldn't Trade Her For Any MD Doctor I Know. I Have Been Very Fortunate To Have Known Her And Have Her Taking Care Of Me For The Past 18 Years. Her Entire Staff Is Also Excellent. Bobby Joe Murdock
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Brooks?
Always very professional and will help address your problem and treat them to make you better and well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Brooks?
she will take the time to make sure you understand whats wrong and treatment of your problems. we have going to see her for a very long time and wouldn't go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Brooks?
I just recently had my first visit with Lisa Brooks and I was impressed with her knowledge, kindness and willingness to look up some prescription information for me on the internet to help me better manage my health issues. We discovered that the prescription is not doable at this time but may be at a later date. She did not make me feel rushed and felt like she genuinely cared about my health. I definitely recommend Lisa Brooks, NP.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Brooks?
Lisa is very friendly and easy to talk to. She’s great at listening and finding solutions to your health needs. I enjoy everyone’s helpfulness at the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Brooks?
Lisa Brooks has been associated with our family needs since 1996. We moved away for 7 years and returned to North GA n 2014. Lisa brook was the only one taking new patients. Lisa is the most passionate nurse practitioner you will find in the area. Every visit is an enjoyable visit. Her staff is exceptional. We have NEVER had any complaint about anything. If you are looking for a nurse practitioner with a warm smile, a caring spirit, uniquely qualified to meet your health she is it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Brooks?
Lisa Brooks is very considerate to her patients, her bedside manner is out standing, she cares and she shows it, stays with you to discuss anything you have a question about. If your looking for someone who treats you like family and not just a number, choose Lisa.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Brooks?
The whole staff are friendly, helpful, and get the job done quickly as possible. Lisa Brooks is the first Practitioner that my whole family has gone to and come away extremely satisfied. Mrs. Brooks is kind, gentle and very thorough. You come away sensing that she really cares about her patients and wants the best for them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Brooks?
Ms. Brooks is the best medical professional I have ever had an experience with. She is smart, stays up to date and genuinely cares about all her patients. I would not hesitate to recommend Lisa to anyone. All the ladies you come into contact with at the office are very nice but especially Lisa & Pam Clark.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lisa Brooks?

How was your experience with Lisa Brooks?

Compare Providers