Lisa Bravo, LPC

Lisa Bravo, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female
Lisa Bravo, LPC is a counselor in Chandler, AZ. She specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.

1490 S Price Rd Ste 202

Chandler, AZ 85286

Learn about Lisa Bravo

This content was provided by Lisa Bravo "I believe that all people are unique and powerful individuals who seek to be loved, understood, and accepted. I dedicate myself as conduits for assisting in the process of embracing our differences, our intensities, and our challenges with authentic support and fearlessness. I believe we have the power to manifest our passions and dreams through the channels of true purpose and clear intention. It is my greatest desire to guide everyone in the direction of healthy, loving, and purposeful relationships."

• Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychotherapy

Lisa Bravo does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Lisa Bravo is unavailable at this time.

Lisa Bravo has no awards or honors listed.

Lisa Bravo has no media or publications listed.

Lisa Bravo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lisa Bravo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lisa Bravo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Lisa Bravo to family and friends

Lisa Bravo's Performance

Hello! If you have had a positive patient experience with Dr. Lisa Bravo, please fill out this form and leave a testimonial! We are collecting quotes to be used on her website and social media. Thanks! https://goo.gl/forms/tPneF3ryheclqkVw1
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I truly can't say enough good things about Lisa. I can say I totally lucked out finding her, and I know it wasn't an accident, she was heaven sent. I didn't even want to live, after finding out devastating news. Lisa helped me become the person I was meant to be. She is so kind, warm,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
Are you Lisa Bravo?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Psychotherapy