Lisa Abrotsky, LMFT
Marriage & Family Therapy•Female•Age 40
New Reflections Counseling, Inc7138 Lake Worth Rd Ste D Lake Worth, FL 33467
Lisa Abrotsky, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Lake Worth, FL and has over 10 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Northeastern University medical school in 2011. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Lisa Abrotsky to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area
"Lisa is an amazing therapist and colleague. Her experience and insight has helped many people transform their lives... including me. I have worked with..."
- Coleen OConnor in Boynton Beach, Florida • See more reviews
At a Glance
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
Lisa Abrotsky's conditions and procedures:
- Behavioral Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Marriage Break-Up
- Narrative Therapy
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Issues
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Substance Abuse
Search for your insurance provider
Lisa Abrotsky accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Lisa Abrotsky accepts the following insurance:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Coventry Health Care