Liran Pinhasov, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female · Age 32

Liran Pinhasov
7328 172nd St Fresh Meadows, NY 11366

Liran Pinhasov, LAC is an acupuncturist in Fresh Meadows, NY. She specializes in acupuncture and sports medicine.

Liran Pinhasov's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Liran Pinhasov

Liran Pinhasov?
Liran Pinhasov's Performance
What People Say About Liran Pinhasov, LAC
Recent
I love Liran, she has treated me with care and understanding to my needs, and after a few treatments I started to feel much better. a great acupuncturist I would highly recommend her. Liran has integrity and that for myself, means everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
Liran is top shelf in my opinion. She always is kind and considerate. She listens attentively to my concerns and makes me feel at ease. She is definitely compassionate about what she does. She always goes above and beyond to help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
Highly recommend especially for someone with very athletic careers! As a professional dancer I’m very particular with who treats my body and I trust Liran 100%. She is warm and inviting while getting the job done. She works with you to understand specifically where the issue is and goes directly to the source. The way Liran approaches healing is simple and straight forward and the results really speak for themselves!
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
My wife and I started see Liran after an auto accident & she has been Awesome. I've been to a few acupuncturists and she absolutely is by far better than whom i've visited. her techniques are great and she is gentle and always check in on you about your experience and your tolerance levels. Will definitely recommend her !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
I have been to many acupuncturists over the years, and Liran blows them away. No matter how much pain I’m when I see her, I always feel immediate relief after my appointments. She takes the time to learn about you, and your ailments, and tailors the treatment to your needs. She then goes above and beyond by learning more about the subjects during her time off. The quality of care received is second to none. It’s obvious that she truly cares about what she does, and for her patients. She’s incredibly personable, which makes the time fly. I highly highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
Great acupuncturist who knows what she's doing and can have you lost in conversation for an hour, making your appointment feel like nothing at all while your mind is taken off the pins she effortlessly places in you. She could make a good therapist too if she tried, but one person can only have so much to offer and this is where she belongs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
I see her usually twice a week. Such a lovely and caring professional. She has been helping me with a multitude of problems. I am amazed by my current state of well being and very happy to see that I feel it is in no small part to her care and concern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
This was my first time trying acupuncture, I enjoyed it. It feels like a small pinch. Liran was very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
Liran is a kind, compassionate and dedicated professional. She takes the time to understand her patient's issues and concerns, and provides excellent acupuncture care. Between visits, she researches and prepares a treatment plan. I highly, highly recommend her as an acupuncturist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
From the minute you walk in you know that you are in good hands. Liran takes the time to listen, talks you through each point and checks and re-checks for accuracy and effectiveness. I have confidence in her abilities and have seen remarkable results in just a short period of time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
Amazing! Liran is wonderful! if looking alternative medical approach she is the way to go with. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Extremely caring and concerned about your over all well being. I dont have enough kind words to say about her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?

How was your experience with Liran Pinhasov?

• Acupuncture