Liran Pinhasov, LAC

Acupuncture •  Female • Age 33

Liran Pinhasov

Balanced Life Acupuncture

7328 172nd St Fresh Meadows, NY 11366

Liran Pinhasov, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Fresh Meadows, NY. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Liran Pinhasov to book an appointment.

Liran Pinhasov's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Liran Pinhasov

Liran Pinhasov?
Liran is a great acupuncture practitioner. If you are new to acupuncture and want to try it out I highly recommend her! She's very caring and if you are afraid of needles, she will be able to emotionally as well as professionally help you with your treatment.
Mar 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
Liran is fantastic! I have severe constant back pain after having surgery a year ago and she can make it go away like nobody else! I highly recommend her, she definitely knows what she’s doing!
Brian Edwards – Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
I have been going to see Liran for several months now and she is absolutely wonderful. Little to no wait time for each visit. Before each visit, she is always attentive to my treatment needs by asking if anything is bothering me. She has been doing a "trigger release" treatment with me and I definitely feel the progress. My muscles are less painful and tight all because of Liran!
Iris – Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
Liran is an empathetic and compassionate acupuncture practitioner which distinguishes her from many practitioners. Unlike others, she is concerned about the comfort of needle placement for her patients, and she frequently takes patient comfort considerations into account when placing needles. She is friendly, and I have enjoyed seeing her!
Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
I had never had acupuncture before so I was very nervous. Liran immediately made me very comfortable and relaxed and was extremely patient with me. She even gave the needles a nickname "acusticks" so to ease my fears. She is also very knowledgeable and we covered an array of "issues". She is gentle, kind and her approach is the same way! I will only see Liran - I absolutely recommend her and feel so lucky to have found her!
Brooke T. – Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
I'm new to getting acupuncture. I'm a hairdresser & through the years I have developed bad hand pain which makes it hard to work Even putting on a glove was extremely painful. Since going to Liran I have had tremendous relief . I would highly recommend her ,She is not only a very good Acupuncturist But her bedside manner is exceptional .
Maria LoPiccolo – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
I was referred for acupuncture by my orthopedist after getting rear ended. I been getting treated by Liran. She is wonderful, kind , friendly, and knowledgeable. She helps treat my pain and makes me feel comfortable. The place is clean. I highly recommend Liran and doing acupuncture.
Eileen – Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
I love Liran, she has treated me with care and understanding to my needs, and after a few treatments I started to feel much better. a great acupuncturist I would highly recommend her. Liran has integrity and that for myself, means everything.
Iris Noya – Aug 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
Liran is top shelf in my opinion. She always is kind and considerate. She listens attentively to my concerns and makes me feel at ease. She is definitely compassionate about what she does. She always goes above and beyond to help!
John P – Aug 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
This Was My First Time getting acupuncture .Liran is Awesome . She explained everything she was doing . She made me feel very comfortable and I definitely had relief from my Frozen Shoulder .
Silvia D’Avella – Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
Highly recommend especially for someone with very athletic careers! As a professional dancer I’m very particular with who treats my body and I trust Liran 100%. She is warm and inviting while getting the job done. She works with you to understand specifically where the issue is and goes directly to the source. The way Liran approaches healing is simple and straight forward and the results really speak for themselves!
James – Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
My wife and I started see Liran after an auto accident & she has been Awesome. I've been to a few acupuncturists and she absolutely is by far better than whom i've visited. her techniques are great and she is gentle and always check in on you about your experience and your tolerance levels. Will definitely recommend her !!!
AK & PK !!! – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
I have been to many acupuncturists over the years, and Liran blows them away. No matter how much pain I’m when I see her, I always feel immediate relief after my appointments. She takes the time to learn about you, and your ailments, and tailors the treatment to your needs. She then goes above and beyond by learning more about the subjects during her time off. The quality of care received is second to none. It’s obvious that she truly cares about what she does, and for her patients. She’s incredibly personable, which makes the time fly. I highly highly recommend.
Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
Great acupuncturist who knows what she's doing and can have you lost in conversation for an hour, making your appointment feel like nothing at all while your mind is taken off the pins she effortlessly places in you. She could make a good therapist too if she tried, but one person can only have so much to offer and this is where she belongs.
Tom in Bethpage, NY – Jun 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
I see her usually twice a week. Such a lovely and caring professional. She has been helping me with a multitude of problems. I am amazed by my current state of well being and very happy to see that I feel it is in no small part to her care and concern.
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
This was my first time trying acupuncture, I enjoyed it. It feels like a small pinch. Liran was very friendly.
May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
Liran is a kind, compassionate and dedicated professional. She takes the time to understand her patient's issues and concerns, and provides excellent acupuncture care. Between visits, she researches and prepares a treatment plan. I highly, highly recommend her as an acupuncturist.
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
From the minute you walk in you know that you are in good hands. Liran takes the time to listen, talks you through each point and checks and re-checks for accuracy and effectiveness. I have confidence in her abilities and have seen remarkable results in just a short period of time.
Apr 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?
Amazing! Liran is wonderful! if looking alternative medical approach she is the way to go with. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Extremely caring and concerned about your over all well being. I dont have enough kind words to say about her!
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Liran Pinhasov, LAC?

How was your experience with Liran Pinhasov?

I believe in an approach which includes patient education and lifestyle changes. Each patient receives a tailored treatment fit for their specific needs. Your care is monitored and altered based on how your body responds to treatment. Continuing education courses are taken on an ongoing basis to ensure patients are given the most up to date and effective treatment possible.

• Acupuncture
  • Sports Medicine

New York College of Traditional Chinese Medicine

• Russian
  • Hebrew

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Liran Pinhasov communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Liran Pinhasov offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Liran Pinhasov offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Liran Pinhasov have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Liran Pinhasov offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Liran Pinhasov offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (917) 656-9789