Liping Wang, MS

Acupuncture ·  Female · Age 52

Liping Wang

Holmdel Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine Center

721 N Beers St Ste 2E Holmdel, NJ 07733

Liping Wang, MS is an acupuncturist in Holmdel, NJ. She specializes in acupuncture and chinese herbal medicine.

Liping Wang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Liping Wang

Liping Wang?
Liping Wang's Performance
What People Say About Liping Wang, MS
CK is amazing amazing and amazing The staff are very professional and very nice Ann B
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
As the reflexologist & energy healing practitioner at Holmdel Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine Center I have had the great privilege to get to know Liping & to experience the healing & peaceful energy in her Center. I have witnessed the multitudes of people that Liping has helped to improve their health and well being. She is a highly experienced acupuncturist & one of the few who has been trained to read your tongue & understand what is going on in your body. I highly recommend her 10 STARS
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
LiPing' shares her wisdom and knowledge with her patients, she is very caring, compassionate and listens to her patients. My spinal stenosis back pain, was the main reason I went to LiPing; and within a short time my pain was relieved, and she has helped with my knee that needs surgery, my overall health and well being, plus a foot that had nerve pain from my surgery, is now 90% pain free. Also my stress level has diminished with her help. My outlook on life gets better after I see her!Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
I cannot say enough about the results each and every time I visit. Nearly a decade ago they treated me post spinal surgery for pain as we as hip pain and both were a great success. Most recently, as of yesterday, I had a second major migraine in nearly a week and through acupuncture they were able to increase the flow of blood around my head and alleviate the intense pain. I've been to many acupuncturists over the years, but none compare to the level of care you receive at Holmdel Acupuncture.
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
I came to see Liping Wang 40 weeks pregnant - very uncomfortable and very ready to meet my baby. Within half an hour after having acupuncture I started having contractions. 4 hours later I was holding my baby in my arms!
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
Liping Wang is a wonderful person who shares her knowledge and passion with her patients. She was able to cure some of my health problems. For example, I struggled with vertigo for four years. After ten sessions, my vertigo was gone! I was able to exercise again and sleep without constant spinning sensation. Liping treats every patient as an individual not just a number. The office employees are polite and helpful. Also, the office is clean and has good energy. I strongly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
My wife and I were very sad at the first appointment with Liping because we were having hard time to get pregnant, but she calmed us and did her job very well! After 3 months we received the happiest news of our life: "She's pregnant!" Now, my wife is 16 weeks pregnant and all we can say is thank you Liping! You are now part of our good memories.
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
Acupuncture has helped me gain control of things that were negatively impacting my daily life such as sinus infections, digestive upsets and overall mind and body stress. Liping's knowledge and insight helped me to identify and better understand the triggers and how they manifest in the weaker areas of each individual's body. She doesn't simply tell me what's wrong, she has a conversation with me, listens to my concerns and guides me to better health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
I have been to many acupuncturists in the past and Liping surpasses them all. She is a Master. I am finally out of chronic pain and moving towards more stable health-- all of which I was beginning to think would not be possible. Her compassion and uplifting spirit adds to her skill. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
It is impossible to say too much about the experience of being a patient of Liping's. In addition to her extensive knowledge and expertise in acupuncture, she gives so much of herself to her patients, always in a very special, caring way. I always know I am in good hands at Holmdel Acupuncture.
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?

How was your experience with Liping Wang?

• Acupuncture

• Cough
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Elbow Pain
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Infertility
  • Insomnia
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Neck Pain