Liping Wang, MS

Acupuncture •  Female • Age 53

Liping Wang

Holmdel Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine Center

721 N Beers St Ste 2e Holmdel, NJ 07733

Liping Wang, MS is a Acupuncturist in Holmdel, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Liping Wang to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

See similar Acupuncturists in Holmdel

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Liping Wang accepts

• Cough
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Elbow Pain
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Infertility
  • Insomnia
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Neck Pain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sinusitis
  • Stress
  • Wrist Pain

Liping Wang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Liping Wang

Liping Wang?
Whether it is a migraine headache, autoimmune issues, or a lot of broken bones, no illness stands a chance against Dr. Liping Wang! She is brilliant and professional and I would highly recommend anyone to see her to regain back health and well being.
Mary T. – May 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
CK is amazing amazing and amazing The staff are very professional and very nice Ann B
Ann in Little Silver , NJ – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
As the reflexologist & energy healing practitioner at Holmdel Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine Center I have had the great privilege to get to know Liping & to experience the healing & peaceful energy in her Center. I have witnessed the multitudes of people that Liping has helped to improve their health and well being. She is a highly experienced acupuncturist & one of the few who has been trained to read your tongue & understand what is going on in your body. I highly recommend her 10 STARS
Aura D'Amato – Nov 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
LiPing' shares her wisdom and knowledge with her patients, she is very caring, compassionate and listens to her patients. My spinal stenosis back pain, was the main reason I went to LiPing; and within a short time my pain was relieved, and she has helped with my knee that needs surgery, my overall health and well being, plus a foot that had nerve pain from my surgery, is now 90% pain free. Also my stress level has diminished with her help. My outlook on life gets better after I see her!Thanks
Betsy Feeney in Middletown, NJ – Jun 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
I cannot say enough about the results each and every time I visit. Nearly a decade ago they treated me post spinal surgery for pain as we as hip pain and both were a great success. Most recently, as of yesterday, I had a second major migraine in nearly a week and through acupuncture they were able to increase the flow of blood around my head and alleviate the intense pain. I've been to many acupuncturists over the years, but none compare to the level of care you receive at Holmdel Acupuncture.
Chad B in Colts Neck, NJ – Jun 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
I came to see Liping Wang 40 weeks pregnant - very uncomfortable and very ready to meet my baby. Within half an hour after having acupuncture I started having contractions. 4 hours later I was holding my baby in my arms!
Susie in Marlboro, NJ – May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
Liping Wang is a wonderful person who shares her knowledge and passion with her patients. She was able to cure some of my health problems. For example, I struggled with vertigo for four years. After ten sessions, my vertigo was gone! I was able to exercise again and sleep without constant spinning sensation. Liping treats every patient as an individual not just a number. The office employees are polite and helpful. Also, the office is clean and has good energy. I strongly recommend!
E.D. in NJ – Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
My wife and I were very sad at the first appointment with Liping because we were having hard time to get pregnant, but she calmed us and did her job very well! After 3 months we received the happiest news of our life: "She's pregnant!" Now, my wife is 16 weeks pregnant and all we can say is thank you Liping! You are now part of our good memories.
Gustavo Cardoso in Eatontown, NJ – Nov 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
Acupuncture has helped me gain control of things that were negatively impacting my daily life such as sinus infections, digestive upsets and overall mind and body stress. Liping's knowledge and insight helped me to identify and better understand the triggers and how they manifest in the weaker areas of each individual's body. She doesn't simply tell me what's wrong, she has a conversation with me, listens to my concerns and guides me to better health.
P Murphy in Red Bank NJ – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
I have been to many acupuncturists in the past and Liping surpasses them all. She is a Master. I am finally out of chronic pain and moving towards more stable health-- all of which I was beginning to think would not be possible. Her compassion and uplifting spirit adds to her skill. I highly recommend her.
EK in Highlands, NJ – Sep 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
It is impossible to say too much about the experience of being a patient of Liping's. In addition to her extensive knowledge and expertise in acupuncture, she gives so much of herself to her patients, always in a very special, caring way. I always know I am in good hands at Holmdel Acupuncture.
Red Bank, NJ – Sep 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
I would highly recommend Liping Wang for acupuncture because of her training. She understands how energy works in the body, and how this energy can be directed to restore health and balance. Liping takes time with her patients and encourages people to also incorporate a holistic approach to living to restore good health. Liping supports and genuinely cares about her patients. Her office is a place of good positive energy, and her staff are caring and professional.
James T. in Parlin, NJ – Sep 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
professional, empathetic, informative, thorough all of the acupuncturists who work at this practice are terrific
Irene D in Parlin, NJ – Sep 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
After seeing two specialists and 8 1/2 months later I still had excruciating pain in both of my feet and could not stand or walk for more than under a half hour due to tendinitis / planters fasciitis and Mortens Nuroma in both of my feet. I am so thankful I found Liping ,She has been such a blessing to me, her care, expertise, and skill along with her compassion has enabled me to be able to walk and be free from pain !!!! I recommend her to anyone in pain.
Janet M in Bradley Beach NJ – Aug 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
I have been a patient of Liping and Holmdel Acupuncture for over a year now. I found Liping after struggling with infertility for 4 years. I had seen many acupuncturists during my 4 years of IVF cycles and miscarriages but I had never found a practice with the level of knowledge, expertise, or understanding until I walked into Liping's office. She goes above and beyond for each patient. Thanks to her dedication and superior knowledge we are expecting a baby boy this September!
Dana in Lincroft, NJ – Aug 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
Living Wang is a consummate professional and a compassionate healer. She has helped me personally with several health issues over the years that I truly believe I would still be dealing with if not for her focused and experienced care. She is kind and warm, but more importantly takes her responsibility as an acupuncturist very much to heart. I feel completely safe and confident in her care. I recommend her wholeheartedly. She is truly amazing.
Marlboro, NJ – Aug 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
Li Ping helped me immensely with Lyme's disease. With her treatment I went from being in bed every day to back to running 4 miles a day. She loves what she does and treats every patient as if it was her own loved one. I have sent many people to her and they were all helped. I carry her card with me so I can always help people who are desperate to be well. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain. Don't worry about the needles, Li Ping is very gentle.
D. Kelly in Middletown, NJ – Aug 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
Liping has been a valuable asset to me and a major contributor to my healing. She gave me Acupunture through my cancer treatments which helped me avoid almost all of the expected side effects. She has been comforting to me during worrisome tests and her medical knowledge is comendable. The office is peaceful, clean and welcoming. I highly recommend Liping and her Holmdel Acupunture office. I continue visiting her now to balance me and to keep my immune system functioning at its optimal level
Annarose Guarnieri in Lincroft, New Jersey – Aug 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
I have been a patient of Liping's for almost two years for issues related to anxiety, digestion, and hormonal fluctuation. Liping's caring and sensitive nature is only surpassed by her extensive knowledge and skill. My acupuncture session is the best part of my week. After my sessions I feel stronger, calmer, and more centered. In addition, Liping's office and treatment rooms are immaculate, and the receptionists are friendly, welcoming, and professional. Highly recommend!!
Lori S in Red Bank, NJ – Aug 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?
In Feb. 2004, I hurt my back and I was in tremendous pain. After considering surgery, a friend of mine recommended that I try Acupuncture first. I then met with Liping and decided to give it a chance. Now I am so glad I didn't rush into surgery and I am feeling so much better. As a physician, I believe that Acupuncture can really help back pain, in addition to being positive for so many other medical conditions. Thank you, Liping, so much for your help all these years. - Dr A. MD
Dr A. in NJ – Jun 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Liping Wang, MS?

How was your experience with Liping Wang?

• Acupuncture