Liping Wang, MS

Liping Wang, MS

Acupuncture  |
Liping Wang, MS is an acupuncture provider who practices in Holmdel, NJ. She is 50 years old.

721 N Beers St Ste 2E

Holmdel, NJ 07733

Learn about Liping Wang

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine

Liping Wang does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Cough
  • Depression
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Elbow Pain
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Infertility
  • Insomnia
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Neck Pain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sinusitis
  • Sports Injuries
  • Stress
  • Wrist Pain

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Shuguang Chinese Medicine Hospital, Shanghai, China
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998

Liping Wang has no awards or honors listed.

Liping Wang has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin

Liping Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Liping Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Liping Wang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Liping Wang to family and friends
Liping Wang's Performance
in Eatontown, NJ |
My wife and I were very sad at the first appointment with Liping because we were having hard time to get pregnant, but she calmed us and did her job very well! After 3 months we received the happiest news of our life: "She's pregnant!" Now, my wife is 16 weeks pregnant and all we can say is thank you Liping! You are now part of our good memories.
in Red Bank NJ |
Acupuncture has helped me gain control of things that were negatively impacting my daily life such as sinus infections, digestive upsets and overall mind and body stress. Liping's knowledge and insight helped me to identify and better understand the triggers and how they manifest in the weaker areas of each individual's body. She doesn't simply tell me what's wrong, she has a conversation with me, listens to my concerns and guides me to better health.
in Red Bank, NJ |
Liping is a very dedicated, knowledgeable and caring person. She has helped me with my pain many times. The office is extremely calming and comfortable, and the receptionists are so welcoming and friendly also. I'm so happy to have found this place and feel Liping has greatly helped me.
in Highlands, NJ |
I have been to many acupuncturists in the past and Liping surpasses them all. She is a Master. I am finally out of chronic pain and moving towards more stable health-- all of which I was beginning to think would not be possible. Her compassion and uplifting spirit adds to her skill. I highly recommend her.
Red Bank, NJ |
It is impossible to say too much about the experience of being a patient of Liping's. In addition to her extensive knowledge and expertise in acupuncture, she gives so much of herself to her patients, always in a very special, caring way. I always know I am in good hands at Holmdel Acupuncture.
in Parlin, NJ |
I would highly recommend Liping Wang for acupuncture because of her training. She understands how energy works in the body, and how this energy can be directed to restore health and balance. Liping takes time with her patients and encourages people to also incorporate a holistic approach to living to restore good health. Liping supports and genuinely cares about her patients. Her office is a place of good positive energy, and her staff are caring and professional.
in Parlin, NJ |
professional, empathetic, informative, thorough all of the acupuncturists who work at this practice are terrific
in Bradley Beach NJ |
After seeing two specialists and 8 1/2 months later I still had excruciating pain in both of my feet and could not stand or walk for more than under a half hour due to tendinitis / planters fasciitis and Mortens Nuroma in both of my feet. I am so thankful I found Liping ,She has been such a blessing to me, her care, expertise, and skill along with her compassion has enabled me to be able to walk and be free from pain !!!! I recommend her to anyone in pain.
in Lincroft, NJ |
I have been a patient of Liping and Holmdel Acupuncture for over a year now. I found Liping after struggling with infertility for 4 years. I had seen many acupuncturists during my 4 years of IVF cycles and miscarriages but I had never found a practice with the level of knowledge, expertise, or understanding until I walked into Liping's office. She goes above and beyond for each patient. Thanks to her dedication and superior knowledge we are expecting a baby boy this September!
Marlboro, NJ |
Living Wang is a consummate professional and a compassionate healer. She has helped me personally with several health issues over the years that I truly believe I would still be dealing with if not for her focused and experienced care. She is kind and warm, but more importantly takes her responsibility as an acupuncturist very much to heart. I feel completely safe and confident in her care. I recommend her wholeheartedly. She is truly amazing.
in Middletown, NJ |
Li Ping helped me immensely with Lyme's disease. With her treatment I went from being in bed every day to back to running 4 miles a day. She loves what she does and treats every patient as if it was her own loved one. I have sent many people to her and they were all helped. I carry her card with me so I can always help people who are desperate to be well. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain. Don't worry about the needles, Li Ping is very gentle.
in Lincroft, New Jersey |
Liping has been a valuable asset to me and a major contributor to my healing. She gave me Acupunture through my cancer treatments which helped me avoid almost all of the expected side effects. She has been comforting to me during worrisome tests and her medical knowledge is comendable. The office is peaceful, clean and welcoming. I highly recommend Liping and her Holmdel Acupunture office. I continue visiting her now to balance me and to keep my immune system functioning at its optimal level
in Red Bank, NJ |
I have been a patient of Liping's for almost two years for issues related to anxiety, digestion, and hormonal fluctuation. Liping's caring and sensitive nature is only surpassed by her extensive knowledge and skill. My acupuncture session is the best part of my week. After my sessions I feel stronger, calmer, and more centered. In addition, Liping's office and treatment rooms are immaculate, and the receptionists are friendly, welcoming, and professional. Highly recommend!!
in NJ |
In Feb. 2004, I hurt my back and I was in tremendous pain. After considering surgery, a friend of mine recommended that I try Acupuncture first. I then met with Liping and decided to give it a chance. Now I am so glad I didn't rush into surgery and I am feeling so much better. As a physician, I believe that Acupuncture can really help back pain, in addition to being positive for so many other medical conditions. Thank you, Liping, so much for your help all these years. - Dr A. MD
in Matawan |
Liping is a dedicated, caring professional who takes the time to really listen to her patients. I have been a patient for six years and recommend her to everyone.
in Hazlet, NJ |
I've been a patient of Liping for 12+ years. She has treated me for cold, cough, pain, GI disorder etc. I go to her for just about everything. Each time I received my treatment, I always felt better. She is the real deal.
Have you seen Liping Wang, MS?
Are you Liping Wang?