Linnette Beck, AP

Acupuncture •  Female

Linnette Beck
497 N Harbor City Blvd Melbourne, FL 32935

Linnette Beck, AP is a Acupuncturist in Melbourne, FL. Be sure to call ahead with Linnette Beck to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

See similar Acupuncturists in Melbourne

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Linnette Beck accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Linnette Beck treats your condition or procedure

Linnette Beck's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Linnette Beck

4.0

Linnette Beck?
I had seen a few med Drs. and with each one I was getting sicker and sicker. All of them wanted me to take pills to deal with my problems and keep telling me to eat right and exercise but would not be clear on what that meant. I started to think I needed a holistic Dr. I saw Dr Beck office and figured I would call and see what she could do. First meeting with her was great she went over everything with me and what she could do and what I NEEDED to do she went over what pills I was taking food I was eating sleep I was getting and the environment I was living in. With her help I no longer take meds and am living better but the thing that has helped me the most was cleaning up my environment started with filters to remove dirty elec. and a grounder cord witch help me sleep and sleep well next and best thing in my life was a Faraday curtain which block all wifi. With that and the grounder cord I am feeling great and doing things like a real person again.
Chris I – Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Linnette Beck, AP?
After years of searching for answers for help with my health condition, she figured it out. Where other doctors failed, she healed me. Thank you, thank you, you saved my life!
Cindy – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Linnette Beck, AP?
I have known Dr. Beck for 20+ years and she has helped me with difficult health problems no one else was able to, including multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS) and electro-hypersensitivity (which everyone is now at risk for due to the chronic and increasing radiation from electromagnetic fields (EMF)/radiofrequencies (RF-microwaves). After an occupational exposure at an MRI center, Dr. Beck was the only practitioner able to assist me in measuring the field I was exposed to and learning the tools I would need to reduce my future exposures. My home environment (where I currently work) is much improved due to her expertise/guidance and equipment which you can rent before purchasing. Avoidance is crucial with EHS. Many health problems are being misdiagnosed that are really due to toxic exposures (including chemicals/EMF's). Doctors, for the most part, are greatly lacking knowledge in this area. Dr. Beck is a pioneer and way ahead of the curve in so many areas. Thank you Dr. Beck!
Alexandra – Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Linnette Beck, AP?

How was your experience with Linnette Beck?

• Acupuncture