Lindsey Takamatsu, FNP

Lindsey Takamatsu, FNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female
Lindsey Takamatsu, FNP is a nurse practitioner in Gilbert, AZ. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

725 W Elliot Rd Ste 105

Gilbert, AZ 85233

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Lindsey Takamatsu treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Lindsey Takamatsu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lindsey Takamatsu

4.0

Lindsey Takamatsu?
Lindsey Takamatsu's Performance
What People Say About Lindsey Takamatsu, FNP
I rarely write reviews but this one is too well-deserved no too. Nobody likes going to the doctor. I’ve unfortunately been to numerous doctors and nurse practitioners over the years for my family. Lindsey is simply the best. Most importantly, she diagnosed a condition my daughter has that 2 MDs missed. We feel Lindsey saved her life. She also changed our prescriptions and we feel much better. My wife no longer gets dizzy spells and my blood pressure is finally under control. Thank you Lindsey!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Takamatsu, FNP?
Lindsey treated me with respect and courtesy. She took the time to listen to my concerns and addressed them professionally. I would be more than comfortable recommending her to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Takamatsu, FNP?
After visiting with Lindsey Takamatsu i would say overall i was very impressed. she seemed really educated and actually cared about my well being. Even if there was something she was not 100 percent sure on she would consult with her co workers to provide the best possible service and diagnosis. I would she is a great Nurse Practitioner and would recommend her if you visit the Accredited Family Heath care facility she works at.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Takamatsu, FNP?
My regular provider was out and I took a chance with L. Takamatsu. This is by far the worst experience I have had with a medical professional. She was rude, condescending, rushed, ran unnecessary tests, refused treatment and explicitly lied to me. I ended up escalating it to the clinic owner/doctor who apologized on her behalf and the 'misinformation'. Even then, I left feeling so much worse than I did going in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Takamatsu, FNP?

How was your experience with Lindsey Takamatsu?