Lindsey Jones, CNP

Lindsey Jones, CNP

PediatricsFemale

Pediatrics

Lindsey Jones, CNP is a Pediatrics Specialist in Piqua, OH. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Miami Valley Hospital North and Miami Valley Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

The Pediatric Group

The Pediatric Group at UVMC Outpatient Care Center North280 Looney Road Suite 203 Piqua, OH 45356
New Patient?
The Pediatric Group at Hyatt Center450 North Hyatt Street Suite 204 Tipp City, OH 45371
New Patient?

"Lindsey Jones, CPNP received her Masters of Science in Nursing - Primary Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner from Wright State University in 2016. Lindsey received her Bachelors of Science in Nursing from Wright State..."

- Lindsey Jones, CNP

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

More Pediatric Specialists at The Pediatric Group

Lindsey Jones' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lindsey Jones

4.3

I was told that the provider COULD NOT order an MRI but was also told he didn't need an X-ray because it didn't involve bones. Would recommend us to see Ortho which I had an appt 2 weeks later but she wouldn't start the process and instead wanted the patient to wait for 2 weeks to get anything done. I don't believe that a NP can not order an MRI I believe she just didn't want to because she said that wasn't her speciality and that Childrens would want their own image which is incorrect because it would still be Premier. I felt like she absolutely had the lack of actually caring and providing what was best for the patient.
Aug 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Jones, CNP?
Came in for an acute visit. Only thing is the receptionist on the acute side was on the phone for a very long time and the line just kept growing behind us of ppl trying to check in/out. No one was helping her. She never looked up to acknowledge she saw us, never did anything. Finally just went over to the "we'll-child" check in window bc we were about 1 minute after her appt time by then. Just mildly frustrating/annoying.
Aug 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Jones, CNP?
I love this office so much. All providers I have seen have treated my children with care, love, and respect. I switched from an office that made me feel awful by feeling like they were not listening to me. This office they listen and we work together if something needs improvement. Thank you for keeping my kids healthy.
Jul 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Jones, CNP?
Without Ever meeting the doctor before she was very understanding and addressed my concerns respectfully and with care
Jul 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Jones, CNP?
Love the Pediatric Group. Have seen every provider now I think and have always had a fantastic experience. My daughter loved Lindsey and didn't cry at all during her exam which was a miracle lol.
May 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Jones, CNP?
Everyone we encountered was cheerful and so nice. It was a pleasure to go there!
Sep 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Jones, CNP?

How was your experience with Lindsey Jones?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Lindsey Jones treats your condition or procedure

Lindsey Jones accepts

Lindsey Jones accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Preferred Plus POS

Lindsey Jones, CPNP received her Masters of Science in Nursing - Primary Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner from Wright State University in 2016. Lindsey...Read more

• Pediatrics

How can I make an appointment with Lindsey Jones, CNP?

Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (937) 401-0799.

Does Lindsey Jones, CNP offer telehealth services?

Lindsey Jones has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Lindsey Jones, CNP accepting new patients?

Lindsey Jones, CNP generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Lindsey Jones' profile to make an appointment.

Does Lindsey Jones, CNP accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Lindsey Jones accepts your insurance.

Where is Lindsey Jones, CNP's office located?

Lindsey Jones' office is located at 280 Looney Road Suite 203, Piqua, OH 45356. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Lindsey Jones is affiliated with the following hospitals. Select a hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Miami Valley Hospital North

Dayton, OH

Miami Valley Hospital

Dayton, OH

72% Patients that would definitely recommend, 2% higher than the national average

12 Awards Received

Award Highlight: America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2021)

Miami Valley Hospital South