Lindsey Hill, CNM

Midwifery ·  Female

23 Reviews

Lindsey Hill, CNM is a midwife in New Orleans, LA. She specializes in midwifery and obstetrics & gynecology.

Lindsey Hill accepts

Lindsey Hill accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Lindsey Hill treats your condition or procedure

• Postpartum Disorders
  • Pregnancy Care
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling
  • Well Woman Health Examination

I am extremely proud to have practiced as a Certified Nurse Midwife in the Kansas City area since 2004. I continue to realize one of my most important skills as a women's health practitioner is active listening. I am dedicated to practicing evidenced...

• Midwifery

Likelihood to recommend Lindsey Hill

Lindsey Hill?
Lindsey Hill's Performance
What People Say About Lindsey Hill, CNM
Lindsey is great very knowledgible. She always gives her full attention and I feel like she truly cares about what you are going through. I am glad that I was referred to her.
Thank you for the kind words, Jodie!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Hill, CNM?
Lindsey is so professional. She takes the time to talk with you about all your concerns. It is like talking to a good friend when you go in to see her.
Thank you for the kind words, Denise! We are so...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Hill, CNM?
Lindsey is nothing short of amazing in every possible way! I truely cannot say enough good things about her both as a person and as a midwife!! She has been here for me from the beginning of my pregnancy/motherhood experience, and was so patient and understanding of all of my worries, concerns, and questions about all that goes into becoming a new mom! Let's just say, when I found out I was pregnant with my second child, I didn't even think twice nor hesitate in knowing who I wanted!!! :) :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Hill, CNM?
I absolutely love her. She is very personable and she cares about her patients and their babies. She was amazing when I had my first baby I had only ever met her once before but I was so glad she was the one who delivered my baby. She was perfect for me and now she is the one I see at every appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Hill, CNM?
I've never been to a doctors office where i felt more comfortable. Lindsey really listens to your concerns and she will follow through on everything. I have never felt rushed while she is in the room with me, as a matter of fact, ive never had a provider spend as much time in the room as she does, She is extremely helpful and shares her resources with her patients. Her appointments are like meeting a friend for coffee. I will NEVER go to anyone else again! I LOVE HER!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Hill, CNM?
Lindsey Hill has been a blessing to have during both (miscarried one) of my pregnancies. I will soon give birth to my very first baby in August-my pregnancy experience has been a joy, thanks to Lindsey and her team. She is by far the best of the best!! I would/will continue to recommend her to all my family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Hill, CNM?
I have been seeing Lindsey for almost 10 years now and she is the absolute best. She always makes your concerns a priority and explains everything in great detail. She makes the patient feel comfortable and creates a very friendly environment. I have mentioned her to many of my friends and colleagues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Hill, CNM?
Having to find a new doctor/nurse midwife for this pregnancy, Lindsey was recommended to me by a friend. Lindsey made me feel very welcome and at ease, she took the time to answer all my questions and inform me about new and important test. She is very personable and easy to talk to. I am looking forward to her care for the rest of my pregnancy and after.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Hill, CNM?

How was your experience with Lindsey Hill?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Lindsey Hill treats patients.

Ochsner Baptist

New Orleans, LA
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2018)

More Midwives at Ochsner Baptist - A Campus of Ochsner Medical Center