Lindsey Capelli, LPC

Mental HealthFemale

Mental Health

Lindsey Capelli, LPC is a Mental Health Professional in Tinton Falls, NJ. Her office accepts new patients.

Lindsey Capelli, LPC

Living Well Counseling Center, LLC

106 Apple St Ste 115B Tinton Falls, NJ 07724

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Mental Health Professionals in your area

"Living Well's philosophy is that clients have all the tools needed to succeed. We have found that a nurturing environment coupled with a goal oriented approach, creates the most positive therapeutic experience...."

- Lindsey Capelli, LPC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Grief
  • Individual Therapy
  • Mindfulness Technique
  • Phase of Life Problem
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Lindsey Capelli accepts most major insurance plans.

Lindsey Capelli has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(732) 858-1601Find providers who accept this insurance

Lindsey Capelli's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lindsey Capelli

Lindsey has truly been so instrumental in my life. She has helped me so much with her empathetic and compassionate approach. I benefit so much from treatment as she’s helped me work through trauma and anxiety both with brain spotting as well as with practical skills and the accountability I look for in a therapist. I truly feel safe with her which is something that is crucial for anyone seeking therapy and I would recommend her to anyone who is serious about gaining skills, self compassion and learning about themselves and their patterns.
Diana A – Mar 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Capelli, LPC?
Going to therapy was never something I thought I ever needed, and I viewed it as a weakness. Lindsey has forever changed my perspective and I now look forward to every session! She has helped me in all aspects of my life, and as someone with a very stressful career, she has provided me with a space to reflect and grow with no judgement. I consistently recommend her and her practice and will continue to do so.
Jan 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Capelli, LPC?
A truly professional and caring counselor. Working with Lindsey has been a significant component in improving my mental health over the years. She is committed to helping you improve and grow to be your best self. I would highly recommend counseling with her.
Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Capelli, LPC?
Lindsey and her leading edge "brainspotting" therapy methods have been a Godsent in my life/relationship! I had done traditional talk therapy methods for several years in the past after experiencing extensive childhood trauma but these traditional methods only seemed to scratch the surface, inevitably resulting in continuous manifestation of unresolved trauma. Brainspotting allowed me to access very specific parts of my brain that stored this unresolved trauma and really work THROUGH it. I'm now able to focus much more on the present rather than being stuck on a continuous loop of over-thinking. Would highly recommend Living Well and their methods of treatment!!
Jessica M – Jan 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Capelli, LPC?
Amazing!!! Brain Spotting has changed my live. Having lived through childhood trauma, alot of my feelings and thoughts were scattered. Now I feel more focused and am able to move through life situations faster, calmer and with direction. My brain is whole and my thinking is clearer. By Lindsey incorporating Brain Spotting, I have more energy and enjoy life daily. I look forward to each appointment.
A. Holsey – Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Capelli, LPC?
There is no doubt in my mind that Lindsey was a key factor in me not only surviving but healing from a traumatic event. Picking up the phone and calling her was one of the most important decisions I've made in my life. She is professional, insightful, and talented. And I will be forever grateful for the role she's played in my healing over the past two years.
Monmouth County, NJ – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Capelli, LPC?
Lindsey has helped me immensely. With her trauma knowledge, she has helped me heal. I am grateful for her knowledge and how she has helped me change my life.
Dec 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Capelli, LPC?
Lindsey has been helping me navigate through a rough period of life that has left me with a number of questions. She has been very supportive, compassionate and really listens to my concerns. I have seen other therapists during various periods of my life. Lindsey is a true professional with an ability to help you find your way.
Oct 30, 2019
Glad to hear you are feeling as though you can...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Capelli, LPC?
I have found Lindsey to be an excellent therapist. I can specifically speak to her experience with a treatment method known as brainspotting. I have found brainspotting to be extremely valuable in helping me to locate and understand unprocessed trauma in my life. This has changed my life immensely in a positive way. I would highly recommend Lindsey and I would absolutely recommend you speak to her about brainspotting if you are having difficult processing a trauma in your life.
Scott P in Oakhurst, NJ – Nov 20, 2018
Thank you for your kind remarks Scott. I am...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Capelli, LPC?
With Lindsey's support I have been able to make incredible, positive changes in my life. Lindsey is compassionate and understanding, and it is easy to see that she genuinely cares for her patients. Her knowledge of DBT is impressive and she has helped me integrate those skills so well into my life that they are now second nature. I truly feel supported by Lindsey, which makes it easy to commit to continuing on my path of self improvement. I would highly recommend Lindsey to anyone struggling!
Red Bank, NJ – Dec 27, 2017
Thank you for the recommendation... Sounds like...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Capelli, LPC?
Lindsey has a unique way of truly listening and understanding. Her opinions are knowledgeable and compassionate with a professional point of view. I highly recommend Lindsey's talent and am confident she has the ability to help.
Rumson, NJ – May 04, 2017
Pleased to hear about your positive experience at...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Capelli, LPC?
Lindsey is of great value to me at this point in my life. She really hears me and has helped me to work through the trauma that I have experienced in the past. I have committed to myself more since working with her because of her guidance and her genuine care for me.
Christine in Holmdel – May 03, 2017
Thank you for your utmost trust in Living Well...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Capelli, LPC?
Lindsey is a thoughtful and compassionate individual who understands the importance of listening, and is able to provide solid advice and guidance. She is professional and accommodating of your schedule.
Norwood, MA – May 02, 2017
Pleased to hear you felt guided and listened to....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Capelli, LPC?
Lindsey is very knowledgeable and has helped me overcome my everyday challenges with stress. She is warm and understanding and someone who I would highly recommend!
Plainsboro, NJ – Apr 05, 2017
Thank you for your kind response. Glad to hear...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Lindsey Capelli, LPC?

How was your experience with Lindsey Capelli?