Optometry  |
Female
Dr. Lindsey Bull, OD
Dr. Lindsey A. Bull, O.D., F.A.A.O. Ocular Disease Residency Trained Optometrist A Certified Ocular Disease Trained Optometrist currently practicing at the EyeCare Associates of South Tulsa, where she enjoys utilizing the skills she has been trained for, including anterior segment laser procedures, in office surgical procedures and treatment of a wide variety of ocular diseases. In addition to her daily practice Dr. Bull is active in the America Optometric Association and the Oklahoma Association of Optometric Physicians. Dr. Bull has received a number of awards including the American Optometric Association "Eyes on the Future" award, the "Golden Retinoscope" and the "Outstanding Clinician Award" both presented by Northeastern State University Oklahoma College of Optometry, and was asked to present research on that she completed while attending NSU College of Optometry at the American Academy of Optometry conference. Originally from Novi, Michigan, Dr. Bull attained her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Spanish from the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville in 2008. Dr. Bull received her Doctorate of Optometry from Northeastern State University Oklahoma College of Optometry in Tahlequah, in 2012, and completed a residency in ocular disease through NSU at EyeCare Associates of South Tulsa in 2013. Dr. Bull enjoys serving patients less fortunate. During the past 3 years Dr. Bull has participated and led three separate medical mission trips to Honduras, where she has helped provide eye care to over 2,500 patients. She is also a frequent volunteer in the Tulsa community providing her services in helping optometric students provide care to patients in desperate need. Dr. Bull plans are to continue to stay active and assist patients with their ocular needs in Oklahoma. Dr. Bull currently resides in Tulsa with her husband William Bull.

10010 E 81st St Ste 100

• HealthPlus
  • HealthPlus Amerigroup

Learn about Dr. Bull

• Optometry

Dr. Bull does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• University Of Arkansas
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Eyecare Associates Of South Tulsa

Dr. Bull has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bull has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bull does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bull and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bull's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bull to family and friends
Dr. Bull's Performance
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Bull doesn't understand some real basics. The fact that she is not an ophthalmologist really shows. She actually argued with me as to whether or not I was using a mono-vision prescription. She said I wasn't, but I had been using the mono-vision experience for about 15 years. I had to tell her which strength of contact lens to prescribe for my left eye. Again, she wanted to argue. She put hers in, I couldn't see much of anything. She put mine in and I saw perfectly.
in Broken Arrow, OK |
I really did like her she seems very knowlegable and is helping me.
in Bartlesville, OK |
I like Dr. Bull very much! She does a great job, and explains everything really well. Excellent Doctor!!
in Broken Arrow, OK |
My experience was great and I will definitely continue seeing Dr. Bull.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Lindsey Bull is Fantastic! Best eye Doctor in Tulsa! Very friendly staff and very clean office. The staff is very respectful of your time!! I highly recommend!!!!
in Bixby, OK |
This was my first experience with Dr. Bull and it was absolutely informative and successfully helpful. Not only did she explain the procedure thoroughly but she ensured I was comfortable in all aspects. She was most kind and caring throughout the entire visit and follow up visit. I highly recommend her services. Thank you, Dr. Bull!
in COLLINSVILLE OK |
Scheduled quickly and was in the waiting room for just a few minutes. Dr Bull and her staff were knowledgable and were able to explain what the test were for and The results. I would highly recommend Dr Bull.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had PRK done through Eyecare Associates with Dr. Bull. I had no doubt going in that the surgery would be a success, but the end results blew me away! If you are looking at getting PRK done; you can't go wrong if you choose Dr. Bull to perform the procedure. I am now 20/15 and I have had no dryness or complications of any kind resulting from the procedure. Also, the testing does take time, but the staff gets you in and it generally takes about an hour or so. Thank you Dr. Bull!
in Bartlesville, OK |
Dr. Bull is very professional and considerate of her patients.
in Owasso, OK |
My pressure in my left eye was off the chart and she made sure it went down before I ever left the office, she saved my eye.
in Broken Arrow, OK |
very satisfied with entire staff, have referred friends
Jenks, OK |
She was the pre-op and post-op doctor for my LASIK surgery. She was nice and friendly before the surgery taken place, however when I went for my 6 month post check up, I complained about very dry eyes. She tried to charged me for the consultation, after I argued that the dry eye was caused by LASIK and the 6 months post check up was supposed to be free, she became hostile and informed me that I will have to pay for the annual check up, which again should be free. Unprofessional and unethical.
Thorough and friendly
in Tulsa, OK |
It was my first visit with Dr. Bull, who met me with a warm smile and a hello. Whe is very professional and knowledgable, and I was pleased with the result.
in Bixby, OK |
She always fully explains and answers my questions. I like her happy demeanor and infectious smile.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Bull filled in for Dr Dyer and checked my eyelid surgery when stitches were removed.. Excellent office environment that enables staff to back each other up and thus reduce wait times..
in Tulsa,OK |
Dr Bull is very knowledgeable. She explained everything in a way that I was able to understand.
in Beggs, OK |
Dr. Bull obviously cares about each one of her patients and provides the best care possible! She is the one you want to come to!
Have you seen Dr. Lindsey Bull, OD?
Are you Dr. Bull?