Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Female
Lindsay Miller, PA-C
Lindsay Miller, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Redding, CA.

2107 Airpark Dr

Redding, CA 96001

Learn about Lindsay Miller

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Lindsay Miller does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Lindsay Miller is unavailable at this time.

Lindsay Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Lindsay Miller has no media or publications listed.

Lindsay Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Lindsay Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Lindsay Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Lindsay Miller to family and friends
4.4
Lindsay Miller's Performance
Redding, CA |
I feel confident that Lindsay is going to be able to help me solve my skin problems. She's very bright, listens attentively and has a plan for helping me get well. I'd take my Mom or friends to this Lady!
Redding, CA |
Lindsay was amazing, easy to understand and quick. I haven't been seen that quick in a Dr's office ever.
in Redding, CA |
Lindsay has a wonderful bed side manner. She was very knowledgeable and gave me great results. She doesn't make unreasonable promises when it comes to results and is honest about treatment goals. I really appreciate a doctor who wants to help me look my best but not trying to recommend treatments that I don't need.
in Redding |
I see Lindsay for cosmetic filler and tattoo removal. Lindsay is extremely knowledgeable and very thorough. She talked me through all of the risks involved with cosmetic filler and was very responsible with her approach. She has a very good artists eye and gentle touch. Tattoo removal is very painful which I knew, but she brought in humor into our procedure to help ease my nerves and relax me. Honestly, she's the best in Redding and goes above and beyond for her patients-go see for yourself.
Have you seen Lindsay Miller, PA-C?
Are you Lindsay Miller?