Linda Spencer, FNP

Linda Spencer, FNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Linda Spencer, FNP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Brownsburg, IN.

69 E Garner Rd Ste 300

Brownsburg, IN 46112

Learn about Linda Spencer

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Linda Spencer does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Education data for Linda Spencer is unavailable at this time.

Linda Spencer has no awards or honors listed.

Linda Spencer has no media or publications listed.

Linda Spencer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Linda Spencer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Linda Spencer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Linda Spencer to family and friends
3.7
Linda Spencer's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Danville |
She will not get back test results in a normal timely fashion. I had just lost our baby and needed to get my thyroid labs back on track, however, she couldn't see me again with my results for a month. I stayed there trying to understand why.Linda walked out after 5 mins of seeing me and I was left with a younger girl seeming to act in her place.I waited to see her for months prior as well.They also seemed shady about where to get labs. They make you pay upfront for them??Even with insurance.
in Indianapolis, IN |
All prescriptions you take, there are side effects and some react differently than others. I've had to wait too but it's hard telling what conversations are going on behind close doors. Staff could be more understanding of patients being sensitive due to our current situations but some of these things take time. I had several symptoms after having my 1st pellet appointment but it was nothing that isn't expected. Continuing the treatment is what helps and she has done the right thing for me.
Clayton, IN |
I've been going to her for several years with hormonal issues. Every time I go in, it's at least an hour or longer wait. She literally flies in the door, spends maybe 5 minutes with me. Staff not always pleasant. Decided at her prompting to do the hormone pellet, which she pushes. She gave me WAY TOO MUCH estrogen and put my menopausal body back into having nonstop periods, cramping, etc. Good luck trying to reach her by phone, that won't happen. She won't acknowledge th Horrible nightmare
Have you seen Linda Spencer, FNP?
Are you Linda Spencer?

Internal Medicine
Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
Holistic Medicine