Linda Saulter

Dental Hygiene ·  Female

Linda Saulter

Saulter Dental Hygiene Center

81 Western Ave Waterville, ME 04901

Linda Saulter is a dental hygienist in Waterville, ME. She specializes in dental hygiene.

Linda Saulter accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maine

Check if Linda Saulter treats your condition or procedure

4.0

Linda Saulter?
Linda Saulter's Performance
What People Say About Linda Saulter
Linda is an extremely knowledgeable dental hygienist and does excellent work. She provides a thorough dental evaluation and cleaning, while minimizing patient discomfort......and at reasonable rates. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Saulter?
I have been going to saulters dental since she opened. She is very friendly an the price is right. She always tells me how I'm doing an when I need more than a cleaning an leaves it up to me on what I do. I would recommend her to anyone ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Saulter?
The cleanings I have receive at Saulter Dental over the last 2+ years have been far superior to the cleanings I endured at the two different dentists I had seen in the years prior. Her attention to detail and genuine concern for patient comfort are unparalleled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Saulter?
I have been going to Saulter Dental for many years. It has always been a pleasure seeing Linda. Her super friendly personality and knowledge in the the dental field is amazing , and always puts me at ease. I would refer her to anyone looking for an exceptional dental hygienist. Also, her prices are very affordable, about $30.00 less than other hygienists quotes. Amazing !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Saulter?
Linda is a very good hygienist. She goes to great lengths to instill how I need to clean my teeth at home. Because of her effort, I know my teeth will be healthier in my mouth for many years to come.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Saulter?
Top notch facility. Have been seeing Linda since she started Hygeine and have never been dissapointed or dissatisfied with either her or her staff. Office is always clean, staff friendly and cheerful. I would highly recommend her for all, especially children.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Saulter?
Linda is well trained, well versed in dental knowledge and does a very thorough evaluation and cleaning. She is very personable as well. She has good technique and did not cause me to experience any discomfort. I would not hesitate to recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Saulter?
Unsafe, cold, unstable environment. False advertising---charging double to clean top and bottom. Treating patients and accompanying adults disrespectfully.
My office fees. Routine dental cleaning 76.00...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Saulter?
she quoted me 75. per visit and both times it came to 92. The first visit was more involved than usual, but the second was less than usual regarding time and effort. I thought she was rough as my gums remained tender (sore) for 5 weeks. She also recommended using baking soda and hydrogen peroxide as a cleaning and rinse agent. The medical field know hydrogen peroxide is no longer recommended for any reason, especially rinse. My experience with her would suggest she is passive aggressive.
Please understand that your periodontal condition...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Saulter?

How was your experience with Linda Saulter?