Linda Sanfilippo, PA

Physician Assistant (PA)Female

Linda Sanfilippo, PA is a Physician Assistant in Fountain Valley, CA and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of California-Los Angeles medical school in 2001. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Linda Sanfilippo to book an appointment.

Linda Sanfilippo

MemorialCare Medical Group

18111 Brookhurst St # 1100 Fountain Valley, CA 92708

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physician Assistants in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Linda Sanfilippo treats your condition or procedure

Linda Sanfilippo accepts

Linda Sanfilippo accepts the following insurance:

Health Net

Linda Sanfilippo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Linda Sanfilippo

Linda Sanfilippo
Amazing doctor my entire family likes her including my teenager. She makes you feel comfortable and takes the time to answer any questions you might have. Her nurse Rhonda is great as well, very friendly and always helpful.
Huntington Beach, CA – Sep 26, 2016
Linda is always kind and helpful. She always takes time to listen and understand what is happening with me and provide helpful suggestions. She is open to hearing my opinion and considering alternatives to traditional approaches to treating issues. My family has used her for several years and really like her. We followed her to this new medical group
David Baird in Garden Grove, CA – Sep 13, 2016
In this day and age, where the internet houses so many "medical advisors", one thing this platform lacks to provide is the engagement of the human spirit. Linda is the epitome of medical wisdom, kindness, understanding and support that is so crucial in a medical professional. And, these are just some of the many reasons that I've been going to her for years. Anyone under her care will be left with a sense of comfort and confidence knowing they have her to depend on. She is the absolute best !!!
Sergio in Orange, Ca – Sep 03, 2016
Linda has been our PA for quite some time. She is so understanding and takes time to understand a problem. She's very compassionate and listens. I was recommended to her by my friend and am so thankful. Naturally I recommend her t my friends. Couldn't ask for anyone better.
CB in Huntington Beach, CA – Sep 03, 2016
I request Linda when Dr. Komanapalli is unavailable. She is extremely thorough, well read on my chart before my appointment and actively listens to my symptoms and responds with laser precision, which leaves me with complete certainty that I have been heard and that I am in good hands. I would recommend Linda Sanfilippo to my friends, and colleagues any day of the week. My family is already among her many patients.
Susan Steigler in Ladera Ranch, CA – Aug 25, 2016
WONDERFUL CARE PROVIDER! Linda has been treating our family (two grown ups and three kids) for over 5 years. She has a terrific amount of medical knowledge, the kindest bedside manner EVER, and a wonderful knack for finding real solutions - from the produce section to the medicine cabinet. She has earned the complete and absolute trust of our whole family. Our kids see her by themselves and aren't afraid to tell/ask her anything, and we are so comfortable and confident sending them to her!
Liana Matlock in Westminster, CA – Aug 19, 2016
Linda Sanfilipo has been my family's first and foremost healthcare provider for many years. My kids won't see anyone else but her. She is someone we trust with our lives, and, in fact, saved mine when my appendix ruptured. She is kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. She listens and takes her time, unlike so many healthcare providers who treat patients like numbers. Linda really cares about her patients, and it shows.
Janis Thomas-Hamlin in Huntington Beach, CA – Aug 15, 2016
I have been seeing Linda for many years, she is awesome!! She cares about the whole person, takes time to listen to your concerns and is very patience no matter how many questions you ask. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.
Jill A in Garden Grove, CA – Aug 15, 2016
I have seen Linda for more than 10 years and she is always a true pleasure to be around. Whether it's annual physicals, wellness and preventative care, and more, she is patient, perceptive, knowledgeable, and a great listener. The word: awesome, comes to mind. She recently made an accurate and rapid diagnosis of MS based on some symptoms I had endured for a few days, analyzing lab work and running an MRI. Linda helped me through it every step of the way. I'm so grateful to her!
Ginger in Fountain Valley, CA – Aug 14, 2016

How was your experience with Linda Sanfilippo?

A Southern California girl, Ms. Sanfilippo completed her Bachelor's degree and Physician Assistant program at USC. She describes her journey to becoming...Read more

• Physician Assistant (PA)

2001