Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female · Age 59

Dr. Ritchie

Center for Life Strategies

11710 Plaza America Dr Ste 200 Reston, VA 20190

Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD is a marriage & family therapist in Reston, VA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, hypnosis, and more.

Dr. Ritchie accepts

Dr. Ritchie accepts the following insurance:

Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Ritchie treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Ritchie's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ritchie

Dr. Ritchie?
Dr. Ritchie's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD
Dr. Linda Ritchie is professional, pleasant and very effective in working with me. She is an expert in hypnosis and is able to resolve issues quickly. I recommend her highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
Dr. Ritchie is a caring professional that has helped me in a lot of ways. In particular with overcoming anxiety and stress. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is serious about working on their personal challenges.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Ritchie. She is a compassionate, highly qualified therapist! I was drawn to her practice because she is a fellow veteran and because she uses a variety of therapeutic practices to help her clients (i.e. hypnosis, book recommendations, tapping, CBT). I have seen several other therapists for anxiety and depression and she is the only one I felt comfortable with and felt like I was able to make significant progress with my concerns. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
Dr. Ritchie is the among the best I know. She brings together a range of therapeutic skills to help her patients. I saw Dr. Ritchie for an issue I wasn't yet able to address on my own, and our time together was exceptionally effective. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
Dr. Ritchie is a superbly skilled , professional and caring therapist . She is unusally focused, insightful, and efficient in getting to the heart of the problem - and then solving it. Therapy with Dr. Ritchie is the best investment of money and time compared to traditional therapy. She specializes in hypnotherapy and CBT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
Dr. Ritchie is amazing. She has helped me so much with my anxiety issues. She works with you individually on your needs and goals, breaking strategies down into manageable steps. Her variety of techniques, including the hypnotherapy, give you a wide array of everyday tactics for coping with stress, improving your mental health and handling other issues. She truly is insightful, soothing, kind, and helpful. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
Dr. Linda Ritchie is a highly qualified, well trained therapist. She has helped me a great deal. Dr. Ritchie applies her areas of expertise in the most efficient ways necessary to help you to meet your goals. She is patient and really easy to talk to. She has a great deal of experience in the methods & techniques she uses. It has been my personal experience that Dr. Ritchie will help you any way she possibly can to achieve your own sense of well-being. I highly recommend. She's been a godsend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
Dr. Ritchie is an excellent therapist. She has been a great help to me in moving beyond issues I have been dealing with. She uses a variety of techniques which are specifically geared towards what each individual wants to accomplish or needs. I highy recommend Dr. Ritchie if you want someone you can trust and talk with freely, without judgement or if you just need help in finding your way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
Dr. Ritchie provided me with excellent service. She is very knowledgeable and professional. Unlike other providers, she took the time to listen to my concerns and prepared a plan specifically for me. With her help, I achieved excellent results. I am very pleased with her and have recommended her to several people already. She exceeded my expectations!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
I’ve been to several doctors, and Dr. Ritchie is by far the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
The administrative staff here take no responsibility for their deficiencies. Twice we filled in registration information. Twice they lost it. Multiple times we gave them payment information. Every time they lost it. My account was eventually sent to a debt collector, without them ever contacting me to tell me the payment had not been made (I'm still not sure why and they can't tell me). So awful, so useless. The therapy session was terrible and we didn't go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ritchie?

Dr. Ritchie's approach to therapy is results oriented; help people start feeling better right away. She helps people think about themselves, their lives and their relationships differently. She helps people take control of the way...

• Marriage & Family Therapy