Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD

Dr. Ritchie
Telehealth services available

Center for Life Strategies

11710 Plaza America Dr Ste 200 Reston, VA 20190

Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Reston, VA. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ritchie to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

See similar Marriage & Family Therapists in Reston

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Ritchie accepts

Dr. Ritchie accepts the following insurance:

Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Ritchie treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Ritchie's conditions and procedures:

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Ritchie's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ritchie

Dr. Ritchie?
Dr. Linda Ritchie has treated my young Daughter for Migraine Headaches for the last year. After my Daughter's 1st treatment we have seen amazing results after seeing Dr. Ritchie. The headaches have subsided allowing her to be headache free daily and for her to enjoy daily activity at school without being medicated. I would recommend Dr. Linda Ritchie for her hypnosis strategies. The results we have seen in the last year has been a relief for our Daughter and I would recommend anyone in this position try Hypnosis by Dr. Ritchie, she is a calm speaking, very trustful and helping person to my Child. Her technique has done wonders for our Child without medication. I wish we would have found Dr. Ritchie years ago. Her Treatments have Stopped the severe migraine headaches she was receiving daily/weekly in school, disrupting her daily learning. We are so thankful we found a successful treatment.
Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
Quitting smoking with Dr Linda Ritchie's hypnosis help has been a life-changing experience. I had been a smoker for over 50 years and spent the last 20 intermittently struggling unsuccessfully to quit that awful habit. I tried everything - nicotine patches, gum, lozenges, Zyban, Chantix, group therapy, you name it and repeatedly failed. About 2 months ago, I had a single smoking cessation hypnosis session with Dr. Ritchie and have been a happy non-smoker ever since. After all I'd been through n the past, I was amazed to find that I had no cravings, no withdrawal, no grumpiness - all of which I had experienced previously. I had difficulty believing how easy it was and how great I felt at first. I'm used to it now and I honestly can't even imagine even picking up a cigarette - ugh! Thank you, Dr. Ritchie!
DAJ – Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
Dr. Linda Ritchie is professional, pleasant and very effective in working with me. She is an expert in hypnosis and is able to resolve issues quickly. I recommend her highly.
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
Dr. Ritchie is a caring professional that has helped me in a lot of ways. In particular with overcoming anxiety and stress. I would highly recommend her to anyone that is serious about working on their personal challenges.
Reston , VA – Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Ritchie. She is a compassionate, highly qualified therapist! I was drawn to her practice because she is a fellow veteran and because she uses a variety of therapeutic practices to help her clients (i.e. hypnosis, book recommendations, tapping, CBT). I have seen several other therapists for anxiety and depression and she is the only one I felt comfortable with and felt like I was able to make significant progress with my concerns. I highly recommend her!
Rhonda – Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
Dr. Ritchie is the among the best I know. She brings together a range of therapeutic skills to help her patients. I saw Dr. Ritchie for an issue I wasn't yet able to address on my own, and our time together was exceptionally effective. Thank you!
Jason in Alexandria, VA – Dec 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
Dr. Ritchie is a superbly skilled , professional and caring therapist . She is unusally focused, insightful, and efficient in getting to the heart of the problem - and then solving it. Therapy with Dr. Ritchie is the best investment of money and time compared to traditional therapy. She specializes in hypnotherapy and CBT.
Alexandria – Oct 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
Dr. Ritchie is amazing. She has helped me so much with my anxiety issues. She works with you individually on your needs and goals, breaking strategies down into manageable steps. Her variety of techniques, including the hypnotherapy, give you a wide array of everyday tactics for coping with stress, improving your mental health and handling other issues. She truly is insightful, soothing, kind, and helpful. Highly recommend!
Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
Dr. Linda Ritchie is a highly qualified, well trained therapist. She has helped me a great deal. Dr. Ritchie applies her areas of expertise in the most efficient ways necessary to help you to meet your goals. She is patient and really easy to talk to. She has a great deal of experience in the methods & techniques she uses. It has been my personal experience that Dr. Ritchie will help you any way she possibly can to achieve your own sense of well-being. I highly recommend. She's been a godsend!
VA – Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
Dr. Ritchie is an excellent therapist. She has been a great help to me in moving beyond issues I have been dealing with. She uses a variety of techniques which are specifically geared towards what each individual wants to accomplish or needs. I highy recommend Dr. Ritchie if you want someone you can trust and talk with freely, without judgement or if you just need help in finding your way.
Honest Ratings in Arlington, VA – Aug 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
Dr. Ritchie provided me with excellent service. She is very knowledgeable and professional. Unlike other providers, she took the time to listen to my concerns and prepared a plan specifically for me. With her help, I achieved excellent results. I am very pleased with her and have recommended her to several people already. She exceeded my expectations!
Summer in Alexandria VA – Apr 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
I’ve been to several doctors, and Dr. Ritchie is by far the best.
Apr 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?
The administrative staff here take no responsibility for their deficiencies. Twice we filled in registration information. Twice they lost it. Multiple times we gave them payment information. Every time they lost it. My account was eventually sent to a debt collector, without them ever contacting me to tell me the payment had not been made (I'm still not sure why and they can't tell me). So awful, so useless. The therapy session was terrible and we didn't go back.
Ruth in Reston, VA – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Ritchie, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ritchie?

Dr. Ritchie's approach to therapy is results oriented; help people start feeling better right away. She helps people think about themselves, their lives and their relationships differently. She helps people take control of the way...Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Masters Degree Chapman University Marriage, Family and Child Counseling
1981
East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Ritchie communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Ritchie communicates via email

• Does Dr. Ritchie offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Ritchie offer an online patient portal?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Ritchie have free onsite parking?

Yes, 1 patient said they have free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Ritchie offer weekend visits?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer weekend visits

• Does Dr. Ritchie offer evening visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer evening visits