Dr. Linda McElroy, PHD

Dr. Linda McElroy, PHD

Counseling  |
Female
Dr. Linda McElroy, PHD is a counseling provider who practices in Gainesville, FL.

2233 NW 41st St Ste 200F

Gainesville, FL 32606

Learn about Dr. McElroy

• Counseling

Dr. McElroy does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. McElroy is unavailable at this time.

Dr. McElroy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McElroy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McElroy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McElroy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McElroy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McElroy to family and friends
3.0
Dr. McElroy's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Gainesville, FL |
I've been going to Dr. McElroy for over a year for sexual abuse/relationship based issues for over a year. She has been nothing but supportive of me and has saved me from an emotional fallout multiple times. I'm so thankful for her perspective. She may be strict with her appointments, this is true (she has a 24hr cancellation policy), but I don't see that as a con. She's valuing her time and she is in high demand, if she wasn't strict about it then people could walk all over her.
Gainesville, FL |
Do not go see her. She always attacks people and then tries to act like she is just doing her job. She reads way too much into everything. When you tell her something you dream of or want to do she says "Well that's nice to think about but it's probably not going to happen." She doesn't trust you and what you say. She always thinks you are lying. I was always punctual and committed to being there on time. I got sick and she didn't believe me and gave me crap for it. She thought I was lying.
Gainesville, FL |
This woman is a piece of work. I went to see her several times over a period of a few months and she though she comes off professional, she has a vindictive streak. I missed a visit with her and she charged me and when I refused to pay due to services not rendered for that day - she sent me to collections. Now I wonder how that would've played out had I had real psychological issues; people in her profession need to be in it because they want to help people, not simply for the paycheck.
Have you seen Dr. Linda McElroy, PHD?
Are you Dr. McElroy?