Linda Kagey, LCDC

Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling ·  Female · Age 64

Linda Kagey

Houston Office

2030 North Loop W Ste 290 Houston, TX 77018

Linda Kagey, LCDC is an addiction and substance abuse counselor in Houston, TX. She specializes in addiction and substance abuse counseling, individual counseling, and more.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Linda Kagey accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Linda Kagey treats your condition or procedure

Linda Kagey's conditions and procedures:

• Alcohol Related Disorders
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

4.5

Linda Kagey?
Linda Kagey's Performance
What People Say About Linda Kagey, LCDC
Linda is an excellent therapist. She is gentle, yet direct. She is a great listener and very insightful. Being in a few twelve step programs I love that she has experience with addictions. Her wisdom and great feedback goes a long way. She has helped me get the life that I have always wanted. I still have a long way to go. With her help and support I am on the way. I would recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Kagey, LCDC?
Linda has been in the field of counseling families and individuals for many years. Her track record confirms she is one of the best in the profession for Chemically Dependency. She is a cut above your average counselor. I would recommend her to anyone that needs help with their addiction or the addiction of a loved one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Kagey, LCDC?
I have recommended Linda to people and will again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Kagey, LCDC?
Linda is a wonederful listener. Terrific at helping you find solutions for troubling, difficult issues. The help I have received from Linda invaluable. Linda confronts with a huge dose of kindness and compassion. I have always appreciated that. simply stated, Linda is an experienced, caring, kind counselor. I am very comfortable commending Linda.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Kagey, LCDC?
Linda is phenomenal. I immediately was comfortable during my first appointment. Linda has educated me on addiction and helped me understand myself and my family. Linda's years of experience and knowledge has helped me become a stronger person. She is very caring and attentive. I will most definitely recommend Linda to my friends and family. Linda is an awesome therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Kagey, LCDC?
My experience with Linda Kagey has been life changing. She has helped me reach a deeper understanding of myself and how I interact with others. Her knowledge and instincts are evident, balanced by her kindness, patience, and thoughtfulness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Kagey, LCDC?
I attended a seminar Linda was facilitating and was very comfortable with her. I decided to make an appointment and she was helpful to me as I was overwhelmed with my stepson acting out and my work life. Linda gave my husband and I tools to bring our home out of chaos and help me deal with homelife & work. She has been a gift to me, she's gentle but holds me to the work that needs to be done. Linda is a great therapist. I have and will continue to refer friends & family to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Kagey, LCDC?

How was your experience with Linda Kagey?

Does everything look good on the outside while inwardly you are falling apart? Whether you were raised in a home where addiction was present, and/or you or your loved one are in early stages of drug abuse or even the late stages of addiction -- there...

• Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling