Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD

Clinical Psychology •  Female • Age 56

Dr. Hopkins

Dr. Linda Hopkins

2436 W Coast Hwy Ste 107 Newport Beach, CA 92663

Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD is a Clinical Psychologist in Newport Beach, CA. She is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hopkins to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

See similar Clinical Psychologists in Newport Beach

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Hopkins accepts

Dr. Hopkins accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Hopkins treats your condition or procedure

• Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Dr. Hopkins' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hopkins

Dr. Hopkins?
I couldn't have been more fortunate to secure treatment with Dr. Hopkins after experiencing significant stress and depression related to my work environment (with my long term employer). She has been my rock for the past 9 months, offering constant support, comfort, and recommendations; in such a genuine and kindhearted style. I have nothing but respect and appreciation for Dr. Hopkins; and certainly treasure our relationship/friendship.
Melanie 06/22/2020 – Jun 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD?
I am so thankful to have started working with Dr. Hopkins a year and a half ago. I have always struggled with pretty bad anxiety amongst other things, and my experience working with Dr Hopkins has truly been life changing for me. She is so knowledgeable, kind, friendly and really cares about her patients. She is easy to talk to, and very supportive and helps you work through understanding existing habits and patterns and current programming, so that you can create new healthier ways of thinking and living. She has such a warm and comforting presence, and through working with her, I’ve seen so much growth in myself, and am so grateful for how she continues to help me become a happier and stronger version of myself. She is a wonderful therapist, who I feel so lucky to have. She is more than just a therapist to me, I now consider her a dear person in my life.
Krista – Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD?
There are many ways I can describe Dr. Hopkins - amazing, life-changing, professional, smart, kind, eye-opening, empowering, congruent - the list goes on w/ one word to top them all ... Dr. Linda Hopkins is a "blessing." I have a great appreciation for her and tremendous gratitude for how she's helped me become a happier, better person. Before I started seeing her in 2017 I was lost, lacked confidence, closed off, full of excuses, even depressed; holding on to unnecessary negativity from years ago. Since then, Dr. Hopkins has shown me how to let go and, moreover, how to live in the now - that the past doesn't define me, but who I am and what I do today does. As a therapist, she listens, calls you out on your b.s. and helps you realize another "positive" way to look at things. Thanks to her, today I am happier, stronger, confident, in an amazing+closer relationship, and I even started a new job that I love and continue excel. Dr. Hopkins is more than a therapist, she's a true friend.
James B. – Jun 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD?
She suggested snooping through partner's phone among other things that don't consist of observing legal boundaries, very unprofessional, not the ideal person to speak with when needing true help and direction.
Brandon – Apr 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD?
My experience with Dr Hopkins has been rewarding and full of growth. I find her to be extremely professional, knowledgeable and respectful of our process working together. She has gone to great lengths to make herself available and is mindful of our time. As a single woman in transition in my life, her encouragement and understanding of the choices I must make is empowers me to grow and accept myself and to realize my full potential.
Robyn in Newport Beach, CA – Jul 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD?
My experience with Dr. Hopkins has been life changing. She helped me through a really hard time in my life when i was suffering with depression, anxiety, and several family problems. I can honestly say that i wouldn't have been able to get through them as well as i did without her support. Although therapy is in a professional setting, Dr. Hopkins goes above and beyond for her patients and I highly recommend anyone who is looking to find a psychologist who they can depend on, Dr. Hopkins is it.
Jasmine F in Costa Mesa, CA – Jul 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD?
I have been working with Dr. Hopkins for the past 6+ months and she has been amazing every step of the way in helping me regain balance in my life. She is caring, concerned and genuinely interested in her patients well being. I would highly recommend her for CBT and her other areas of expertise. You won't find anyone better.
Sean S. in Laguna Hills, CA – Jul 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD?
Dr. Hopkins has an approach that is warm and friendly. She is a professional and has been sincere and helpful to me in many ways. I could not be more pleased with the results I am getting from our talks.
Joy in Costa Mesa CA – Jul 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD?
I have looked for a long time for a good therapist. Dr. Hopkins has helped me a lot to figure out why I have had so much anxiety and worry so much. She is very helpful and supportive but makes sure I don't try to run away from my real problems. Alysha H.
Alysha H. in Costa Mesa, CA – Jul 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD?
Felt very confident with Dr. Hopkins style and would definitely recommend her to my associates or anyone looking for a good down to earth therapist.
Mathew in Newport Beach, CA – Jul 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD?
Dr Hopkins is an excellent mental health professional that I've had the pleasure of working with for nearly a year now. She worked with me one on one as well as with my significant other as a couple. She has helped me IMMENSELY in my professional life, my relationship, and all other personal matters. She is creative, kind, formal and in my opinion the best in the business.
FA in Tustin, CA – Jul 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hopkins?

I like to work collaboratively and believe the patient must always work harder than the therapist. I believe in getting to symptom reduction as quickly as possible, not rushing but utilizing a  short term therapy model.

• Clinical Psychology
  • Addiction Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology

1999
Santa Ana Community College, Health Department, Santa Ana , Ca

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Hopkins communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Hopkins offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Hopkins offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Hopkins have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Hopkins offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Hopkins offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (949) 290-2102