Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female · Age 55

Dr. Hopkins

Dr. Linda Hopkins

2436 W Coast Hwy Ste 107 Newport Beach, CA 92663

Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Newport Beach, CA and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Fielding Institute, Santa Barbara, CA in 1999 and specializes in clinical psychology, addiction psychology, and more.

Dr. Hopkins accepts

Dr. Hopkins accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Hopkins treats your condition or procedure

• Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress Management

I like to work collaboratively and believe the patient must always work harder than the therapist. I believe in getting to symptom reduction as quickly as possible, not rushing but utilizing a  short term therapy model.

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Hopkins?
Dr. Hopkins' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
My experience with Dr Hopkins has been rewarding and full of growth. I find her to be extremely professional, knowledgeable and respectful of our process working together. She has gone to great lengths to make herself available and is mindful of our time. As a single woman in transition in my life, her encouragement and understanding of the choices I must make is empowers me to grow and accept myself and to realize my full potential.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD?
My experience with Dr. Hopkins has been life changing. She helped me through a really hard time in my life when i was suffering with depression, anxiety, and several family problems. I can honestly say that i wouldn't have been able to get through them as well as i did without her support. Although therapy is in a professional setting, Dr. Hopkins goes above and beyond for her patients and I highly recommend anyone who is looking to find a psychologist who they can depend on, Dr. Hopkins is it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD?
I have been working with Dr. Hopkins for the past 6+ months and she has been amazing every step of the way in helping me regain balance in my life. She is caring, concerned and genuinely interested in her patients well being. I would highly recommend her for CBT and her other areas of expertise. You won't find anyone better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD?
Dr. Hopkins has an approach that is warm and friendly. She is a professional and has been sincere and helpful to me in many ways. I could not be more pleased with the results I am getting from our talks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD?
I have looked for a long time for a good therapist. Dr. Hopkins has helped me a lot to figure out why I have had so much anxiety and worry so much. She is very helpful and supportive but makes sure I don't try to run away from my real problems. Alysha H.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD?
Felt very confident with Dr. Hopkins style and would definitely recommend her to my associates or anyone looking for a good down to earth therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD?
Dr Hopkins is an excellent mental health professional that I've had the pleasure of working with for nearly a year now. She worked with me one on one as well as with my significant other as a couple. She has helped me IMMENSELY in my professional life, my relationship, and all other personal matters. She is creative, kind, formal and in my opinion the best in the business.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Hopkins, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hopkins?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hopkins treats patients.