Dr. Linda Holland, DC is a chiropractor in Dearborn, MI and has been practicing for 29 years. She specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Holland accepts

Dr. Holland accepts the following insurance:

Priority Health
Priority PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Holland treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Holland

Dr. Holland?
Dr. Holland's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Linda Holland, DC
Dr. Linda Holland is one of the best chiropractors around. She took care of my neck issues that no other chiropractor could. She is caring, very professional, her adjustments are fantastic and she always puts her patients first. I have been getting my monthly maintenance adjustments from her for over 29 years and HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to people that could benefit from her excellent work. If you are looking for a chiropractor in the Dearborn area, make an appointment with her and you will be highly satisfied!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Holland, DC?
I have been treated by Dr Holland for about 6 years now. Her chiropractic skills are unmatched! Dr Linda's professionalism and overall knowledge regarding health and well being only add to the exceptional level of service. I have trusted her with various health concerns over the years. She patiently listens to develop a personalized plan of treatment each and every time. I have recommended her to many friends and family. Very grateful to have found Dr. Holland!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Holland, DC?
Dr. Holland is professional and has a true passion for helping others. She is knowledgeable and stays current in continued education to maintain up to date chiropractor techiques.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Holland, DC?
Dr. Holland listens and shows that she cares about her Patients. I highly recommend her often!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Holland, DC?
I have been a patient of Linda Holland - as well as my family members - for at least 18 years now . She is thorough , and has always conscientiously gone above and beyond in her patient care I always recommend her to everyone I know who needs a great chiropractor.
Perfect
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Holland, DC?
Best doctor I ever went to
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Holland, DC?
Dr. Holland is very thorough and finds the problem and works on that area. Within a few visits I am always feeling better. I have great confidence in Dr. Holland.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Holland, DC?
Very good chiropractor and very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Holland, DC?
I've been going to Dr. Holland for about 7 years now and she does amazing work. She does a stellar job in a very comfortable environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Holland, DC?
Dr. Holland helped me through my pain, she is very knowageable, I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Holland, DC?
Most definitely recommend Dr. Holland. She is a wonderful chiropractor! She treats everyone like family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Holland, DC?
Dr. Linda Holland is an amazing Chiropractor. I would highly recommend her as she has worked on me many times to improve my health. Give her a call, you won’t be sorry!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Holland, DC?
Dr. Holland is amazing! She is very knowledgeable and is so caring and compassionate with all her patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Holland, DC?
Dr Linda Holland took great care of me..I highly Recommend her..I feel so much better after getting work on..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Holland, DC?
I’ve known Dr.Linda since she graduated from Life. We worked in the same office. Dr. Linda is a excellent chiropractor. You actually feel great after your adjustment. Give your body a treat by getting an adjustment from Dr. Linda!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Holland, DC?
Excellent and compassionate doctor! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Holland, DC?
Dr. Linda is the best chiropractor that I’ve ever been to. She even adjusted my 3 children as newborns and continued to care for my family until she moved to her new place. (It’s quite far for me ??) I’ve never met a doctor who is so compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Holland, DC?
When I was first brought to Dr.Holland it was by my mom I was a kid like 13 I want to say, I wouldn’t even get out of the car I was too scared because of what happened to me by a different doctors, she came out to my moms car and was so wonderful after just talking with me lol at the car I decided to give her a shot and I am so happy and thankful I did! I have had 3 failed back surgeries before seeing her and it was so hard for me to trust anyone at that point, she is such a wonderful person and knows what she’s doing I trust her with my life! She would take her time ?? and give me these wonderful amazing heat packs gosh I love just laying there with that on my back it helps SO MUCH! If I could give more then 5 stars I would!!! GO SEE HER YOU WONT REGRET IT!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Holland, DC?
Dr. Holland is one great person and chiropractor! She takes great care with her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Holland, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Holland?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Holland treats patients.

Compare Providers