Linda Himler, AUD

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Female

Linda Himler

Ascent Audiology & Hearing - VA & MD

19415 Deerfield Ave # 301-B Lansdowne, VA 20176

Linda Himler, AUD is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Lansdowne, VA. She specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting), hearing & speech therapy, and more.

Linda Himler accepts

Linda Himler accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Open Access POS
Compass Rose Health Plan
Compass Rose Health Plan Specific Areas High
Coventry Health Care
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA Benefit Plan Nationwide High
GEHA Benefit Plan Nationwide Standard
GEHA High Deductible Health Plan Nationwide HDHP
GEHA PPO
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicare
Medicare Advantage PPO
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Linda Himler treats your condition or procedure

• Pediatric Hearing Loss
  • Sensorineural Deafness
  • Sensorineural Hearing Loss - Early Greying - Essential Tremor
  • Tinnitus

Each patient brings their own type and degree of hearing loss, their unique concerns, and their individual requirements for hearing rehabilitation. I listen to you in order to understand your concerns and your situation. Then, combining you...

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology Technology
  • Hearing & Speech Therapy
  • Hearing Instruments

2009
Salus University (For Doctor Of Audiology)
1986

Linda Himler?
Linda Himler's Performance
What People Say About Linda Himler, AUD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Himler is excellent. So Talented and helpful. I love my hearing aids. Office staff is also wonderful. Thank yoU!
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Himler, AUD?
I can not state enough praises for Dr. Linda Himler. I came to her after I had loss one of my hearing aids that I had purchased from Costco five years ago. The quality of my first Pair was excellent but I was never quite satisfied with how I was hearing. This time I did more reading. Service is every bit as important as the product, it not more so. Dr. Himler's time and testing made me realize how true that statement is. Her friendly manner is an added plus. I am once again hearing the birds,fro
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Himler, AUD?
Very thorough, very professional. Very professional and friendly. Addressed my hearing issues with care and genuine concern. It is totally an extraordinary experience. Thank you so much.
Prompt, thorough and kind
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Himler, AUD?
Dr Himler was very consciencious and steadfast in helping with my hearing challenges.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Himler, AUD?
Dr Himler was very informative regarding my screening results and explained what the results meant with respect to my hearing. It is helpful to meet with such a knowledgeable expert.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Himler, AUD?
This office knows how to take care of you. The folks at Ascent Audiology in Leesburg really understand the importance of taking care of your hearing. They explained everything to me and they really weren't trying to push anything. They recommended and let me decide. If you have a hearing issue, I would definitely check them out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Himler, AUD?
I wore hearing aids for about ten years for business purposes. As soon as I retired in 2002, I quit wearing them except for occasional use as they felt cumbersome and uncomfortable. I finally gave them up entirely as I felt as if my ears were always "plugged." As time passed and my hearing deteriorated further I missed out more and more on what was going on around me. The voices of my grandchildren, music, movies, bird calls, were often intelligible or missing alltogether. Finally, at the
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Himler, AUD?
Linda E. Himler, Au.D. I consulted to evaluate my hearing loss occurring over many years. I had been exposed to a broad range of harmful noises. Having difficulty communicating with my family precipitated my seeking an audiologists opinion on whether or not I was a candidate for hearing aids. I received a thorough evaluation which indicated I had bilateral hearing deficits but in one ear it was consistent with a possible treatable cause and she needed another test to determine this. She referred
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Himler, AUD?
Dr. Himler was very informative regarding my screening results and explained what the results meant with respect to my hearing. It is helpful to meet with such as knowledgeable expert.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Himler, AUD?
Dr. Himler was very helpful in solving a problem with my hearing aids. She was patient and persistent until the problem was solved. We are very glad we found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Himler, AUD?
Now I know to go to a real audiology doctor. My Zounds hearing aid did not seem to be working properly. Found out Zounds is not in business anymore. Dr. Linda put me thru a comprehensive exam. I now have my new hearing aids and I am hearing wonderfully without having to adjust them at all. So thankful I found the right Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Himler, AUD?
Fantastic! Very happy with service. Great bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Himler, AUD?
My one hearing aid had stopped working. My fault, they needed cleaning. Lisa had me up and running in minutes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Himler, AUD?
Dr. HImler graciously stepped in to complete the process of fitting my hearing aids when my former audiologist had to retire due to illness. Dr. Himler was patient, thorough, and knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable with her and confident of her expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Himler, AUD?
Very helpful, knowledgeable, and understanding Dr. Himler and her staff have been very accommodating and accessible. I recently lost my hearing aids, and was desperate to get a new set as I rely on them for just about everything. They were able to get me in right away and get my new aids to me in a weeks time. They were wonderful throughout the fitting process as the new aids required a good bit of fine tuning. Dr. Himler was very patient and understanding, taking the time to really understand
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Himler, AUD?
EXCELLENT Service and Professionalism!!! I had met Dr. Himler at a previous employer and I was glad to see her join Ascent Audiology and Hearing. She is very communicative, explaining every aspect of the appointment and the rationale for making adjustments to my hearing devices. She truly listens to my comments and concerns and provides excellent insight and answers. Thank You Dr. Linda Himler.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Himler, AUD?
Excellent Service Dr. Himmler is an extremely knowledgeable audiologist. She has a wealth of experience as a hearing aid provider. I have been thrilled with my new hearing aids, having been a hearing aid user for 40 years. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone with a hearing loss.
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Himler, AUD?
Pleasant. patient, knowledgeable service. My mother sees Dr. Himler in the Lansdowne, VA office. Dr. Hilmer is very accommodating and patient and willing to walk us through the hearing aid process. The staff is also friendly and goes the extra mile to help.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Linda Himler?

Ascent Audiology & Hearing - VA & MD