Audiology  |
Female
Linda Himler, AUD
I invite you to come in for a free hearing test and consultation where I will test your hearing, go over the results with you in detail, and if you have hearing loss, discuss potential solutions. There is no cost to you and never any obligations. Call my office at (703) 723-9672 to schedule your appointment today, and I look forward to your visit. I have been practicing audiology and hearing aid dispensing since 1986. I have a broad background of experience and truly enjoy working with all age groups. Bringing people back into the conversations that are important in their lives, and in connection with their friends and family, is what gives me joy and meaning in my career. I enjoy working in my home community in Loudoun County and look forward to improving the quality of life of my patients and their families through better hearing. From my years of experience I know that hearing difficulties affect each person differently, and require different solutions. Hearing rehabilitation strategies, hearing aids and devices all have differences in their performance, and it's my job to find the exact right solution to meet your type of hearing loss and your daily hearing needs. I am here to help provide you with the best possible hearing for the long term, as your hearing changes over time and as new technologies become available that can further improve your hearing. The first step to better hearing is having a thorough diagnostic hearing test. Again, I invite you to come in for a free hearing test and consultation. Please call my office at (703) 723-9672 to schedule your appointment, and start your journey to better hearing.

Ascent Audiology & Hearing - Lansdowne, VA

19415 Deerfield Ave # 301-B

Lansdowne, VA 20176

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Compass Rose Health Plan
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare

Learn about Linda Himler

Each patient brings their own type and degree of hearing loss, their unique concerns, and their individual requirements for hearing rehabilitation. I listen to you in order to understand your concerns and your situation. Then, combining your hearing test results and drawing upon my experience, I work to find the best solution to address your specific needs.

We work together to rehabilitate your hearing by retraining your brain to hear lost sounds. I am here to adjust and fine-tune your devices until you are completely satisfied with your hearing.

I am here to provide long term care for your hearing health as your hearing changes over time and as new technologies become available that can further improve your hearing.

I'm passionate about hearing, and love to help people reconnect with the sounds and the people in their lives.

FREE HEARING TEST

Come in for a free hearing test and consultation where I will test your hearing, go over the results with you in detail, and if you have hearing loss, discuss potential solutions. There is no cost to you and never any obligations. Call my office at (703) 723-9672 to schedule your appointment today, and I look forward to your visit.

• Audiology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology Technology
  • Hearing & Speech Therapy
  • Hearing Instruments

Linda Himler does not have any board certifications listed.

• Auditory Processing Disorders

• Audiogram
  • Audiometry
  • Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Screening

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Boston University School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Salus University (For Doctor Of Audiology)
    Other Education | Completed 2009
  • University Of Wisconsin / Madison
    Other Education | Completed 1986

Linda Himler has no awards or honors listed.

Linda Himler has no media or publications listed.

Linda Himler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Linda Himler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Linda Himler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Linda Himler to family and friends
Linda Himler Says:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. If you had a great experience, please tell a friend. If you have identified any areas for improvement, please call me or my staff at (703) 723-9672 and let us know. We strive to provide the best service to each patient and we are eager to improve our service whenever possible.

Again, thank you for your time. I would sincerely appreciate if...

Linda Himler's Performance
in Ashburn, VA |
I can not state enough praises for Dr. Linda Himler. I came to her after I had loss one of my hearing aids that I had purchased from Costco five years ago. The quality of my first Pair was excellent but I was never quite satisfied with how I was hearing. This time I did more reading. Service is every bit as important as the product, it not more so. Dr. Himler's time and testing made me realize how true that statement is. Her friendly manner is an added plus. I am once again hearing the birds,fro
in Lansdowne, VA |
in Ashburn, VA |
Very thorough, very professional. Very professional and friendly. Addressed my hearing issues with care and genuine concern. It is totally an extraordinary experience. Thank you so much.
Prompt, thorough and kind
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr Himler was very consciencious and steadfast in helping with my hearing challenges.
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr Himler was very informative regarding my screening results and explained what the results meant with respect to my hearing. It is helpful to meet with such a knowledgeable expert.
in Ashburn, VA |
This office knows how to take care of you. The folks at Ascent Audiology in Leesburg really understand the importance of taking care of your hearing. They explained everything to me and they really weren't trying to push anything. They recommended and let me decide. If you have a hearing issue, I would definitely check them out.
in Ashburn, VA |
I wore hearing aids for about ten years for business purposes. As soon as I retired in 2002, I quit wearing them except for occasional use as they felt cumbersome and uncomfortable. I finally gave them up entirely as I felt as if my ears were always "plugged." As time passed and my hearing deteriorated further I missed out more and more on what was going on around me. The voices of my grandchildren, music, movies, bird calls, were often intelligible or missing alltogether. Finally, at the
in Ashburn, VA |
Linda E. Himler, Au.D. I consulted to evaluate my hearing loss occurring over many years. I had been exposed to a broad range of harmful noises. Having difficulty communicating with my family precipitated my seeking an audiologists opinion on whether or not I was a candidate for hearing aids. I received a thorough evaluation which indicated I had bilateral hearing deficits but in one ear it was consistent with a possible treatable cause and she needed another test to determine this. She referred
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr. Himler was very informative regarding my screening results and explained what the results meant with respect to my hearing. It is helpful to meet with such as knowledgeable expert.
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr. Himler was very helpful in solving a problem with my hearing aids. She was patient and persistent until the problem was solved. We are very glad we found her!
in Ashburn, VA |
Now I know to go to a real audiology doctor. My Zounds hearing aid did not seem to be working properly. Found out Zounds is not in business anymore. Dr. Linda put me thru a comprehensive exam. I now have my new hearing aids and I am hearing wonderfully without having to adjust them at all. So thankful I found the right Dr.
in Ashburn, VA |
Fantastic! Very happy with service. Great bedside manner.
in Ashburn, VA |
My one hearing aid had stopped working. My fault, they needed cleaning. Lisa had me up and running in minutes.
in Leesburg VA |
Dr. HImler graciously stepped in to complete the process of fitting my hearing aids when my former audiologist had to retire due to illness. Dr. Himler was patient, thorough, and knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable with her and confident of her expertise.
in Lees Burg, VA |
Very helpful, knowledgeable, and understanding Dr. Himler and her staff have been very accommodating and accessible. I recently lost my hearing aids, and was desperate to get a new set as I rely on them for just about everything. They were able to get me in right away and get my new aids to me in a weeks time. They were wonderful throughout the fitting process as the new aids required a good bit of fine tuning. Dr. Himler was very patient and understanding, taking the time to really understand
in Sterling, VA |
EXCELLENT Service and Professionalism!!! I had met Dr. Himler at a previous employer and I was glad to see her join Ascent Audiology and Hearing. She is very communicative, explaining every aspect of the appointment and the rationale for making adjustments to my hearing devices. She truly listens to my comments and concerns and provides excellent insight and answers. Thank You Dr. Linda Himler.
in Lovettsville, VA |
Excellent Service Dr. Himmler is an extremely knowledgeable audiologist. She has a wealth of experience as a hearing aid provider. I have been thrilled with my new hearing aids, having been a hearing aid user for 40 years. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone with a hearing loss.
in Purcellville, VA |
Pleasant. patient, knowledgeable service. My mother sees Dr. Himler in the Lansdowne, VA office. Dr. Hilmer is very accommodating and patient and willing to walk us through the hearing aid process. The staff is also friendly and goes the extra mile to help.
in Lansdowne, VA |
I obtained my Siemens hearing aids from the VA. The left earpiece never fit properly and always hurt. Over a period of 2 years I tried numerous private hearing aid dealers but failed to get corrective results. I contacted Dr. Linda Himler. She took an impression of of the left ear and sent it to Siemens where the warranty for the hearing aids was still in effect. When the new earpiece arrived, she installed it in my left ear and it fitted perfectly on the first attempt without pain or strain. I
in Hillsboro, MD |
Dr. Himler is very patient and listens well. My husband and I are both satisfied. Dr Himler has been very helpful. She understands our needs because she is patient with us and listens. She went above and beyond to make sure my earmold fit well. Would highly recommend her service if anyone has an issue with their hearing aids!
Have you seen Linda Himler, AUD?
Are you Linda Himler?

Open Access Plus PPO
    Open Access POS
  • Compass Rose Health Plan
    Compass Rose Health Plan Specific Areas High
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA Benefit Plan Nationwide High
    GEHA Benefit Plan Nationwide Standard
    GEHA High Deductible Health Plan Nationwide HDHP
    GEHA PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare