Linda Hamill, MALPC

Linda Hamill, MALPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Linda Hamill, MALPC is a counselor in Florissant, MO and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Lindenwood University in 2010 and specializes in counseling.

1550 Golden Gate Dr Ste 1

Florissant, MO 63033

• HealthLink

Learn about Linda Hamill

This content was provided by Linda Hamill "I create an environment of trust and safety, allowing my client to explore, to challenge or release anything that may be holding them back or preventing them from living their best life possible! I believe life is a process of moving towards wholeness... our brokenness is the basic human dilemma. and each individual's story is unique. It is because of this uniqueness that counseling involves many paths and all are important in meeting the client " where they are" and helping them move forward."

• Counseling

Linda Hamill does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Lindenwood University
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Lindenwood University
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Linda Hamill has no awards or honors listed.

Linda Hamill has no media or publications listed.

Linda Hamill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Linda Hamill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Linda Hamill's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Linda Hamill to family and friends

Linda Hamill's Performance

I am very happy with my counselor - she is awesome. I highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have been seeing Linda for over 2 1/2 years. She has helped me through everything I have discussed with her. Now I see her every once in a while, and when I meet with her I feel refreshed. I tell everyone about her! Linda takes her time with you, I feel safe. I highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
From day one, Linda has been professional, patient, and full of compassion. She is helpful, wise and insightful. It has been an absolute blessing to have her in my life, helping me to deal with all of my of my issues.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Linda Hamill is a very qualified therapist. She has been my therapist for over 2 years. She has true compassion for her clients struggles, she connects with her clients and in very knowledgeable and insightful. I fully recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Consumer beware!! There is absolutely no professionalism. She lacks compassion, empathy, or kindness. This individual is a judgmental bully who uses the pain of others as her entertainment. She is blatantly disrespectful and abusive. After two visits, I left her residence totally nauseous--only...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option3
Are you Linda Hamill?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Counseling