Linda Corey, PMHNP-BC

Linda Corey, PMHNP-BC

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female
Linda Corey, PMHNP-BC is a psychiatric nurse practitioner in Seattle, WA. She specializes in psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner).Read her story

818 12th Ave

Seattle, WA 98122

• Premera Blue Cross
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Linda Corey

Linda Corey's bio

This content was provided by Linda Corey "I began my nursing career working in outpatient specialty clinics, but soon realized I was more interested in tending to the emotional needs of my clients than to providing physical care. This led me to become a psychiatric nurse so I could pursue my passion in helping people struggling with mental health conditions. To further my ability to provide care to my clients, I attended Seattle University to become a psychiatric nurse practitioner, earning a master's degree in nursing science in 2016."

This content was provided by Linda Corey "I take a holistic approach to the care of my clients, understanding that medications are only one part of helping you to reach your full potential. You can expect to work with me in a safe environment where you are warmly supported and engaged in a collaborative effort to achieve your goals. I will partner with you in every step of your care, listening to your needs and preferences, informing you of options, and providing you with tools as we work together in your journey toward wellness."

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Linda Corey does not have any board certifications listed.

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Linda Corey is unavailable at this time.

Linda Corey has no awards or honors listed.

Linda Corey has no media or publications listed.

Linda Corey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Linda Corey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Linda Corey's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Linda Corey?

How was your experience with Linda Corey?