Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology ·  Female · Age 67

Dr. Comin

Dr. Linda Comin

1816 Magnolia Ct Oceanside, CA 92054

Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Oceanside, CA. She specializes in clinical psychology, counseling, and more.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Comin accepts

Dr. Comin accepts the following insurance:

Health Net

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Comin treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Comin's conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Dr. Comin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Comin

4.2

Dr. Comin?
Dr. Comin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D
I have been in therapy since I was six years old, and working with Dr. Comin over the last four years has been the most transformative of those experiences. Other therapists tend to be cheerleaders patting you on the back. While this can be helpful for some issues, for me it always felt like patching up an infected wound with a bandaid. She has been able to help me dig up a lot of the overarching issues that have been dormant for far too long, and put them into proper context. Her experience, education and knowledge provides the guidance to needed heal these deeper psychological issues and move forward in a healthy way. I come from a family where there is a very strong disposition towards depression. I often tell her that while medications can lift the symptoms of depression, it's the work I've done with her that has given me the ability to feel genuine happiness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
When I first met Dr. Comin I was struggling with anxiety, depression and life decisions. She assisted me in uncovering my true purpose in life while giving me the tools to help me with my everyday decisions that were fearful and caused me anxiety and sleeplessness. Throughout this journey I was supported, validated, and truly listened to. Dr. Comin is kind, insightful, honest and compassionate. She has a lot of life experience and she knows how to apply it in a therapeutic setting. After spending quality time over the years with Dr. Comin I decided to become a therapist myself and give to others the way she gave to me. I am so grateful for her support and empathy over the years. I feel like I have a solid foundation, an education experientially and academically and I am now ready to greet my own clients. Thank you Dr. Comin for everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
Ease of making an appointment was seamless. Environment was friendly and she was on time for every session. She is intuitive and incisive when solving problems. Dr. Comin is compassionate and kind and she definitely applies what she teaches. She gave me useful CBT and mindfulness skills to assist me with my anxiety and panic attacks. She was able to help me with issues that others had not even touched. My time and money were well spent and I would recommend her to anyone.
Incredible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
When I first met Dr. Linda Comin, I had just turned 39, experienced a painful divorce, and was struggling with alcohol abuse. I was completely lost, my family was torn apart, and I possessed little hope and nowhere to turn. Dr. Comin laid out a path of healing, one that was not easy and required a tremendous amount of work on my end, but a journey I'm forever thankful to her that WE undertook. She has my absolute highest recommendation. No therapist I have met with even remotely comes close.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
My wife and I started with Dr. Comin some time in 2010 or 2011 and continued as a couple for 2 years. It's not an easy process, talking to someone about your personal business and being told you had a part in something or in many things, of course its uncomfortable it's therapy. Today my wife and I have been together for over 18 years. It's not always great but the tools we both learned from Dr. Comin work if you use them. I see Dr. Comin now alone for separate issues since 2013 and have to say
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
What I like about Dr. Comin is that she really listens to me, she provides me with information and techniques to help my condition and monitors not only my progress but my self accountability. She always has my best interest which is my health in mind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
Dr. Comin has been more than just a therapist for me. She's also been a mentor and guide in many of life's difficulties. I initially met Dr. Comin a few years ago during a very difficult time in my life and she helped me heal through the trauma and taught me vital coping tools. I've never been knocked down like that since and I know that whatever life throws at me I can get through it stronger and she will be there if I need her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
Dr. Comin is incredible. She is patient, kind and listens intently. Dr. Comin genuninely cares for her clients. She has given me excellent advice and tools to live a positive, healthy life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Comin?

As a psychologist practicing in Oceanside, California, I know that sometimes these solutions are unknown to us because we simply do not have the life experience to meet the challenge.  This is when it is beneficial to obtain an outside, un...

• Clinical Psychology