Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D

Clinical PsychologyFemaleAge 68

Dr. Comin

Dr. Linda Comin

1816 Magnolia Ct Oceanside, CA 92054

Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D is a Clinical Psychologist in Oceanside, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Comin to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Comin treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Comin's conditions and procedures:

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Dr. Comin accepts

Dr. Comin accepts the following insurance:

PPO Plus
We accept all PPO insurances and Medicare, please inquire with the office.

Dr. Comin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Comin

4.4

83.87096774193549%

Dr. Comin?
  • Appointment scheduling (28)
  • Office environment (28)
  • Staff friendliness (28)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (5)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
I highly recommend Dr. Comin for anyone who is seeking out services. She is knowledgeable, empathic and provides you with the tools and guidance to overcome any situation and/or issue you may be faced with. Dr. Comin does an excellent job of listening and asks meaningful and reflective questions to provide a deeper understand and awareness of perception while offering suggestions and/or solutions. She also advises on additional resources such as readings and books to gain further insight and knowledge based on your situation.
Jan 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
Doctor Linda Comin is amazing! I reached out because I have an extremely difficult custody situation with my 6 year old son's father. I needed support so I could be my absolute strongest and best when co-parenting with my son's father, who is relentless with harassment via text, arguing and refusal to take any accountability for his actions as a parent and person. Doctor Comin provided me with tools to find more peace in my life, to remain strong, and choose where I put my energy to live the most joyful, positive life, for my son and myself. The tools she provided me brought me more peace and harmony in my daily life, my parenting, my relationship with my fiance and so much more. Doctor Comin is honest, has a kind, realistic approach, and truly listens and understands. She is very experienced, intelligent and is a great support system for your personal growth. If you choose Doctor Comin, you will not be disappointed.
C Miller – Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
Dr. Linda Comin is an excellent therapist. If you need someone to help you through the tough times, Dr. Comin is the most valuable and trusted support person you could ask for. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking kindness, new healthy skills and a truly authentic guide and mentor. Dr. Comin is the one to contact!
Art – Nov 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
Dr. Comin is great! She is a terrific listener, asks great guiding questions, and offers up helpful and supportive suggestions and advice. She also writes a blog that is insightful and offers another way to learn and grow.
May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
Deciding to see Dr. Comin was a significant moment in my adult life and one that I would make over and over. It's a big step but you should take it! I was lucky to begin therapy with Dr. Comin, and continue to see her regularly, because I have learned that, as humans, we are continuous works in progress. She facilitates personal growth in her patients through processing the past and living in the here-and-now. During our initial sessions, we worked to identify areas to focus on and, over time, we have laid a solid foundation of mindfulness which we continue to build upon. Dr. Comin has my utmost confidence because she provides me a compassionate balance of empathy and accountability. She has guided me through the lows and highs of life and, for that, I highly recommend her to everyone.
Katie – Apr 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
I have been working with Dr. Comin for six months and honestly can’t imagine how I could have gotten along without her wisdom, acceptance and guidance during a challenging time in my life. Linda has helped me stay focused on what’s important. I have been clinically depressed for a long time and she has helped me rethink how I see my life. I recommend her highly to everyone who wants a better life for themselves and the people they touch. She is a true healer of the soul.
S. Lawson – Apr 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
I have been in therapy since I was six years old, and working with Dr. Comin over the last four years has been the most transformative of those experiences. Other therapists tend to be cheerleaders patting you on the back. While this can be helpful for some issues, for me it always felt like patching up an infected wound with a bandaid. She has been able to help me dig up a lot of the overarching issues that have been dormant for far too long, and put them into proper context. Her experience, education and knowledge provides the guidance to needed heal these deeper psychological issues and move forward in a healthy way. I come from a family where there is a very strong disposition towards depression. I often tell her that while medications can lift the symptoms of depression, it's the work I've done with her that has given me the ability to feel genuine happiness.
T – Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
When I first met Dr. Comin I was struggling with anxiety, depression and life decisions. She assisted me in uncovering my true purpose in life while giving me the tools to help me with my everyday decisions that were fearful and caused me anxiety and sleeplessness. Throughout this journey I was supported, validated, and truly listened to. Dr. Comin is kind, insightful, honest and compassionate. She has a lot of life experience and she knows how to apply it in a therapeutic setting. After spending quality time over the years with Dr. Comin I decided to become a therapist myself and give to others the way she gave to me. I am so grateful for her support and empathy over the years. I feel like I have a solid foundation, an education experientially and academically and I am now ready to greet my own clients. Thank you Dr. Comin for everything.
Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
Ease of making an appointment was seamless. Environment was friendly and she was on time for every session. She is intuitive and incisive when solving problems. Dr. Comin is compassionate and kind and she definitely applies what she teaches. She gave me useful CBT and mindfulness skills to assist me with my anxiety and panic attacks. She was able to help me with issues that others had not even touched. My time and money were well spent and I would recommend her to anyone.
Jul 18, 2019
Incredible.
Steven Schulz – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
When I first met Dr. Linda Comin, I had just turned 39, experienced a painful divorce, and was struggling with alcohol abuse. I was completely lost, my family was torn apart, and I possessed little hope and nowhere to turn. Dr. Comin laid out a path of healing, one that was not easy and required a tremendous amount of work on my end, but a journey I'm forever thankful to her that WE undertook. She has my absolute highest recommendation. No therapist I have met with even remotely comes close.
BF in Temecula, CA – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
My wife and I started with Dr. Comin some time in 2010 or 2011 and continued as a couple for 2 years. It's not an easy process, talking to someone about your personal business and being told you had a part in something or in many things, of course its uncomfortable it's therapy. Today my wife and I have been together for over 18 years. It's not always great but the tools we both learned from Dr. Comin work if you use them. I see Dr. Comin now alone for separate issues since 2013 and have to say
H.P. in Temecula, CA – Feb 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
What I like about Dr. Comin is that she really listens to me, she provides me with information and techniques to help my condition and monitors not only my progress but my self accountability. She always has my best interest which is my health in mind.
P.O.B. in Temecula, CA – Feb 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
Dr. Comin has been more than just a therapist for me. She's also been a mentor and guide in many of life's difficulties. I initially met Dr. Comin a few years ago during a very difficult time in my life and she helped me heal through the trauma and taught me vital coping tools. I've never been knocked down like that since and I know that whatever life throws at me I can get through it stronger and she will be there if I need her.
TK in Temecula, CA – Feb 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?
Dr. Comin is incredible. She is patient, kind and listens intently. Dr. Comin genuninely cares for her clients. She has given me excellent advice and tools to live a positive, healthy life.
Temecula, CA – Feb 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Comin, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Comin?

As a psychologist practicing in Oceanside, California, I know that sometimes these solutions are unknown to us because we simply do not have the...Read more

Dr. Comin is an experienced Clinical Psychologist dedicated to helping others overcome the obstacles to a happy, healthy, fulfilling and productive life. ...Read more

• Clinical Psychology