Audiology  |
Female
Linda Bosack, AUD
Linda Bosack, AUD is an audiology provider who practices in Orland Park, IL.

16001 108th Ave

Orland Park, IL 60467

Learn about Linda Bosack

• Audiology

Linda Bosack does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Linda Bosack is unavailable at this time.

Linda Bosack has no awards or honors listed.

Linda Bosack has no media or publications listed.

Linda Bosack does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Linda Bosack and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Linda Bosack's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Linda Bosack to family and friends
3.3
Linda Bosack's Performance
in Shorewood, il |
I came to know Linda about 10 years ago. My hearing was failing me, once she tested me , she told me she could definitely help me, which she did. Linda has kept me always informed with the latest hearing devices available and what works best for me. I'm blessed to know her and always thankful for her attentive attitude. I recommend her to any friend that asks. Paul Ehrenhaft
I have been with Linda for over 35 yrs. During this time I have had numerous hearing tests, evaluations and consultations about my hearing needs. She has an excellent knowledge of audiology. As new technology has entered the market, she has been fantastic in finding the correct instrument to accommodate my hearing loss. As I get older, Linda has been a godsend as far as being there to help me in maintaining a fruitful hearing environment. I would most definitely recommend Linda to anyone.
in Frankfort, IL |
She was direct but honest. didn't try to sell something to you that wouldn't improve hearing. Gave great advice for patient ownership of lip reading etc which can aide communication. Gave resources for phone device which was free to obtain.
Horrible bedside manners... Had the audacity to assume we were a low income family (which we aren't and we have good insurance); lacks empathy or professionalism. Would never recommend this doctor and will definitely never go back.
in Oak Forest, IL |
My daughter is a patient of one of the ENT doctors that shares office space with Dr. Bosack. We had no prior experience with an audiologist, so had nothing to compare her to. Having seen another doctor, I would not recommend Dr. Bosack. She watches the TV in her exam room while seeing patients. She doesn't listen to concerns about equipment. She fails to explain options, and pushes certain products.
Have you seen Linda Bosack, AUD?
Are you Linda Bosack?

Visit Linda Bosack

Linda Bosack accepts 1 insurance carrier

Ear, Nose, and Throat
Ear, Nose, and Throat
Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
Audiology