Linda Aldama, PA-C

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Linda Aldama, PA-C is an Acupuncturist in Brenham, TX. Her office accepts new patients.

Linda Aldama, PA-C

Aldama Clinic

2431 S Chappell Hill St Brenham, TX 77833

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Linda Aldama treats your condition or procedure

Linda Aldama accepts

Linda Aldama's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Linda Aldama

I have gone to Linda 3 time in the last 3 years. each time she has helped me, and I cannot imagine anyone going to a family practitioner that will get better results! She has helped me with my asthma, which I have had since I was 18. She also helps me with back and legs, I have had extensive back injections previous to Linda helping me .....none of which helped me. I can go to Linda Aldama and get relief from my pain and actually leave her office walking normal. I recommend to anyone with back pain , especially low back pains, to go to Dr Aldama and let her help you! Im 72 years old and I'm considered "Old school" , so Im telling you this lady can help you....and she is the most patient , calm Doctor anywhere. I realy trust Dr Aldama, and I know she will do the same for anyone that comes to her...its just the way she is.
Jay Cannon – May 07, 2022
Back Pain No More!!!
Let me start by saying I had no idea what to expect other than from a friend saying that Linda had helped her back. My husband had been suffering with pain for weeks off and on. It got to the point he was crawling on the floor from pain if he moved wrong. Linda pin pointed the problem and gave him a shot. Instant relief! He says he has a bit of sensitivity 2 weeks later, but it’s slight. In fact he forgets he even has had pain like he did. She’s a genius! I tell everyone I know that’s having back issues!!!
C Underwood – Apr 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Aldama, PA-C?
Linda is a brilliant diagnostician across a wide array of ailments. Trust her with my life!
Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Linda Aldama, PA-C?

How was your experience with Linda Aldama?

• Acupuncture
  • Physician Assistant (PA)

Is Linda Aldama, PA-C accepting new patients?

Linda Aldama, PA-C generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Linda Aldama's profile to make an appointment.

Does Linda Aldama, PA-C accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Linda Aldama accepts your insurance.

Where is Linda Aldama, PA-C's office located?

Linda Aldama's office is located at 2431 S Chappell Hill St, Brenham, TX 77833. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Linda Aldama, PA-C offer telehealth services?

Linda Aldama has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Linda Aldama, PA-C?

Aldama Clinic