Lillian Chang, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Marriage & Family Therapy

Lillian Chang, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in West Covina, CA. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.

Lillian Chang, LMFT

A Whole New You Licensed Clinical Social Worker Inc

150 N Grand Ave Ste 212 West Covina, CA 91791
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Lillian Chang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lillian Chang

3.6

I have been seeing Lillian for awhile and it has been great. She truly cares about her clients and always tries to accommodate busy schedules. She never cancels appointments and is punctual. Communications is overall great. Lillian has a sense of humor which makes sessions enjoyable. She is very honest which appreciate . I look forward to our weekly discussions where I can discuss anything that is bothering me or has occurred throughout the week. I find it helpful to come to sessions prepare of what I want to discuss so I can hit each point.
Aug 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Lillian Chang, LMFT?
Lillian Chang is a very loving compassionate person who care about healing people. I've been depressed for 18 years from, mental/physical abuse, leading to one bad relationship to another. My first visit was al ot of in take information, which led into a really good relaxing conversation. As we talked I found myself comfortable enough just sharing. In that she was to ask me more question which led to opening up more things I didn't feel was important to my release and healing. Never judge or compare a technique too your expectations. She is a diamond in the rough. Trust the journey with her, I was blessed to find the best?? Having love for what she does shows.
ACW – Aug 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Lillian Chang, LMFT?
Lillian Chang is overall a good therapist. I always feel like I can open up to her about anything and she won't judge me or undermine me. Having her as a therapist does have it's pros and cons though. Pros: - Tries her best to accommodate to your schedule. - Great Listener - Great at following-up with you from the previous session - Sessions always start on time -Great communication (always lets me know when she plans to cancel session ahead of time and is very responsive whenever I message her.) Cons: - Often talks about her own problems during session - Often eats or drinks during session (asks beforehand, but it's still unprofessional) - Often tries to take care of things with other clients during session (scheduling)
Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lillian Chang, LMFT?
A very unprofessional therapist. She taught you ways those you could also find online. She seems not knowing what she's doing, and you don't want to visit her for the 2nd time. Find other therapist. She's the worst I've ever seen.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Lillian Chang, LMFT?

How was your experience with Lillian Chang?