Dr. Liliana Wolf, PHD

Psychotherapy ·  Female

Dr. Wolf

Liliana Wolf, Ph.D, LMHC & Associates, P.A.

1450 Madruga Ave Ste 306B Coral Gables, FL 33146

Dr. Liliana Wolf, PHD is a psychotherapist in Coral Gables, FL. She specializes in psychotherapy and marriage & family therapy.

Dr. Wolf accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Wolf treats your condition or procedure

• Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

I firmly believe that you are the master of your own mind and thus you hold the key to a life of freedom: a life free from fear, despair, self-doubt or regret. As a clinician, my job is to guide you on your path of self-discovery. As you unlock your ...

• Psychotherapy

What People Say About Dr. Liliana Wolf, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
Excellent Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Liliana Wolf, PHD?
I want to express my deepest gratitude to Dr Liliana Wolf. I remember the first time I was in her office I was very much afraid since I had never visited a psychologist and from that moment I knew she was going to cure me. I was in a very bad mental state due to a terrible accident. Dr Liliana Wolf restored my confidence and gave me back my life. If you are ever in need of a top notch professional, do not hesitate to ask for her guidance and tools to be back on your feet. Highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Liliana Wolf, PHD?
I highly recommend Dr. Wolf, she has helped me believe in myself, overcome loss of a loved one, deal with grief in a healthy way, tap into the potential of who I can be and I am becoming with much credit to her. She has always remained non-judgmental and easy to talk to, which I believe are essential attributes for a Psychotherapist. She is knowledgeable in her field and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Liliana Wolf, PHD?
Dr. Wolf helped my family.through a difficult time. She provided us a safe space where we are able to vent our issues. We had never opened up before regarding our childhood trauma. Dr. Wolf knew what she needed to say and do to help my family cope and for that, I will always be grateful to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Liliana Wolf, PHD?
Dr.Wolf is an amazing therapist. I agree with the prevous reviews. She will guide and encourage you to reach your goals, she Will help you believe in yourself, She is warm and caring, yet she Will tell you like it is. Thank you Liliana Wolf!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Liliana Wolf, PHD?
Dr. Wolf has been such an important person in my life as she has helped me put my emotional life back together. I was in such a dark place dealing with so many things in my life including work, family, and friends. I am now in a better place thanks to Dr. Wolf. I would highly recommend her to anyone who requires psychological help. Thank you Dr. Wolf for making me feel alive again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Liliana Wolf, PHD?
Dr. Wolf was of great help during my toughest time so far. Not only does she have the knowledge and the experience, but she gives you tools to work on in order to heal. Her experience allows her to present you with situations that help you see your problem from another angle, and therefore, helps you understand what's going on. Every case is different, but I believe that Dr. Wolf has all the tools to help you heal, and her main interest if for her patients to get better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Liliana Wolf, PHD?
Dr. Wolf is an excellent therapist. I have been to others before she was recommened to me. My past experiences were not so great. Therefore, it took me time to make an appointment with her. Thankfully I did! She has helped me so much, that I give thanks for meeting such a incredible person everyday.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Liliana Wolf, PHD?
If you are looking for a counselor you can truly trust and share your most intimate thoughts, problems, etc for healing and helping you find value and confidence in your true essence, Dr. Wolf is the professional to consult.. I call her the angel that was placed on this earth to heal me and and my relationship to family. Don't get me wrong, she will support you and counsel you beyond the call of duty, BUT you will have to do the work. My respect for her is endless!
Intelligent,compassionate and knowledgable-
Thank you so much for your comment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Liliana Wolf, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wolf?