Liliana Wolf, LMHC

Liliana Wolf, LMHC

Psychotherapy  ·
Liliana Wolf, LMHC is a psychotherapist in Coral Gables, FL. She specializes in psychotherapy, counseling, and more.Read her story

1450 Madruga Ave Ste 306B

Coral Gables, FL 33146

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Liliana Wolf

Liliana Wolf's bio

This content was provided by Liliana Wolf " I started my academic pathway in my native country, Peru, where I studied Translation and Interpretation at Universidad Ricardo Palma in Lima. I have a Bachelor's degree in Spanish with a concentration in Latin American Culture and Literature from Florida International University. I hold a Master's degree in Psychology with a specialization in Mental Health Counseling from Florida International University where I also completed doctoral coursework in their Life-Span Development Ph.D. program. I graduated with a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from University of San Jose in December 1996. I became licensed in Florida after completing a two-year internship training at the Center for Family Studies, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences of the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine under the supervision of its founder, Dr. Mercedes Scopetta, pioneer in culturally sensitive family therapy interventions in South Florida. "

This content was provided by Liliana Wolf "I firmly believe that you are the master of your own mind and thus you hold the key to a life of freedom: a life free from fear, despair, self-doubt or regret. As a clinician, my job is to guide you on your path of self-discovery. As you unlock your own self-determination, you are free to experience the world in both wonder and peace.I favor a holistic approach to emotional ailments. I believe in treating the whole being: mind, body and environment to achieve healing and inner peace.

In my work with couples, I favor The Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy approach as its tenets are very much aligned with my philosophy of care. I believe in providing a safe space where couples in distress can identify negative patterns, process deep emotions and travel from alienation to emotional engagement and finally from isolation to enduring connectedness."

• Psychotherapy
  • Counseling
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Liliana Wolf does not have any board certifications listed.

• Couples Therapy

• University Of Miami, Dept. Psychiatry-Center For Family Studies
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Florida International University-Dept. Psychology Graduate School
    Other Education | Completed

Liliana Wolf has no awards or honors listed.

Liliana Wolf has no media or publications listed.

Liliana Wolf does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Liliana Wolf and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Liliana Wolf's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Liliana Wolf to family and friends

Liliana Wolf's Performance

Liliana Wolf Says:

To all of you who took the time to review my work: Thank you! Your feedback is much appreciated and valued.

Liliana Wolf

I highly recommend Dr. Wolf, she has helped me believe in myself, overcome loss of a loved one, deal with grief in a healthy way, tap into the potential of who I can be and I am becoming with much credit to her. She has always remained non-judgmental and easy to talk to, which I believe are...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Wolf helped my family.through a difficult time. She provided us a safe space where we are able to vent our issues. We had never opened up before regarding our childhood trauma. Dr. Wolf knew what she needed to say and do to help my family cope and for that, I will always be grateful to her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr.Wolf is an amazing therapist. I agree with the prevous reviews. She will guide and encourage you to reach your goals, she Will help you believe in yourself, She is warm and caring, yet she Will tell you like it is. Thank you Liliana Wolf!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Wolf has been such an important person in my life as she has helped me put my emotional life back together. I was in such a dark place dealing with so many things in my life including work, family, and friends. I am now in a better place thanks to Dr. Wolf. I would highly recommend her to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Wolf was of great help during my toughest time so far. Not only does she have the knowledge and the experience, but she gives you tools to work on in order to heal. Her experience allows her to present you with situations that help you see your problem from another angle, and therefore, helps...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Nearby providers with similar experience

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry