Lili Qiao, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female

Lili Qiao
1520 Stockton St San Francisco, CA 94133

Lili Qiao, LAC is an acupuncturist in San Francisco, CA. She specializes in acupuncture.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Lili Qiao accepts

Lili Qiao accepts the following insurance:

Basic HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Select Plus HMO
Select PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Lili Qiao treats your condition or procedure

Lili Qiao's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lili Qiao

4.5

Lili Qiao?
Lili Qiao's Performance
What People Say About Lili Qiao, LAC
Lili is the best! I am her current patient . I have wrist pain for few years .l feel much better after treatment . Amazingly the pain was 100% relieved after the last treatment . So ,I highly recommend DR Lili Qiao to all of my friends
×Post a ResponseAre you Lili Qiao, LAC?
Sounds unbelievable, but it's true. Just 2 punctures treat my painful sprained ankle immediately. Highly recommended for pain treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lili Qiao, LAC?
I feel replenished after the treatment. My sprained ankle was free of pain after one treatment only. Amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lili Qiao, LAC?
Lili is the best! Ian her current patient . I have back pain more than 10 years. I feel much better after a few treatments. I had acute severe lower back pain. Amazingly the pain was 100% relieved after the last treatment. So I highly recommend Dr.Lili Qiaochan to all of my friends. Thank you again, I love you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lili Qiao, LAC?
I have had more than 10 acupuncture sessions with Lili so far and Lili is the best acupuncturist you can ever have. She is always willing to listen and answer the questions that I have, and give the treatment base of my symptoms. I had a really serve back pain so she also give recommendation on my diet and exercise which will eliminate the root cause of the pain. And it keeps getting better each time and now I don't feel the pain anymore. I would recommend Lili to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Lili Qiao, LAC?
my knee was in pain over a month. i went to see Dr. Lili at Chinese hospital East West health Services. after 3 sections of acupuncture my pain level went from 10 to 3. It's so amazing. The staffs are friendly and nice. i would recommend Dr. Lili to all of my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lili Qiao, LAC?
Lili is the best! I love her! I am her current patient. She helps me a lot of my neck pain. I feel much better after few treatments. This clinic is under a hospital. The record request fee is the Chinese Hospital clinic policy cuz my insurance company request it last year when I tried to claim my worker's compensation. So i dont understand why the previous comment is about that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lili Qiao, LAC?
I went to Lili for 10 acupuncture treatments for my foot in 2015. In January 2016 my orthopedist recommended that I get orthotics to help ease my chronic foot pain. In order for the insurance to approve the orthotics, they requested to see Lili's medical notes for my treatment. Lili's office responded that they would not provide the notes unless they first received a check for $50. I'm not willing to pay because this is unreasonable, so I will not get the help I need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lili Qiao, LAC?

How was your experience with Lili Qiao?

• Acupuncture