Lidianna Donovan, AAS

Physical Therapy (Physical Therapy Assistant) •  Female • Age 41

Lidianna Donovan

Starting Gait Rehabilitation LLC

501 Darby Creek Rd Lexington, KY 40509

Lidianna Donovan, AAS is a physical therapy assistant in Lexington, KY and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Coleman Campus Houston Tx in 2012 and specializes in physical therapy (physical therapy assistant), pediatrics, and more.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Lidianna Donovan accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Lidianna Donovan treats your condition or procedure

Lidianna Donovan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Lidianna Donovan

Lidianna Donovan?
What People Say About Lidianna Donovan, AAS
We loved having Ms Lilly as my husband's therapist. My husband would tend to try and slack on his theory but Lilly is an excellent motivator. My husband progressed so much because of her techniques and skills. She is very knowledgeable and enjoys teaching patients ,as well as others in the home, how to continue care at home. Lilly is great at her job and we would recommend others to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lidianna Donovan, AAS?
We loved having Ms Lily as my sons therapist when she still lived in Texas! My son progressed so much because of her techniques and skills and I learned a lot from being able to watch her work with him. She is very knowledgeable and enjoys teaching parents how to continue care at home. She genuinely cares for her patients well being and is one of the best PTs I’ve seen. She’s kind, patient, and my son always loved seeing her. She taught us so much and we miss her and would love to have her back. She blesses every child she treats!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lidianna Donovan, AAS?
She was always cheerful and professional when she came to help me with my therpy. When I asked her questions she would give me helpful answers. I looked forward to her coming because I knew I was improving my motion and strengthen my legs and knees with each visit. She would tell me the exercises to do when she wasn't there that would help me improve them. I had knee replacement in October 2018 and I wanted her when I had the other knee replacement done in February 2019. I had her both times and was really pleased with the results. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lidianna Donovan, AAS?
We absolutely love Lidianna my daughter was born premature and had IUGR and ended up getting meningitis at 3 months old. We started physical therapy with Mrs. Lidianna at almost 6 months old and my daughter is almost two and a half. Lidianna makes thearpy fun for her and she gets excited anytime she she's Lidanna. We recommend her 100% to anyone that needs to be seen
×Post a ResponseAre you Lidianna Donovan, AAS?
I met Lidianna during my first year as a Physical Therapist Assistant and I will always be amazed and grateful for the knowledge and caring she showed to not only our patients and their families, but also fellow therapists. I was blessed to shadow her during my first month at my new job, and was able to observe and learn from her during outpatient and home health visits. She was always willing to lend a helping hand or teach me techniques when I needed it. Lidianna always makes sure to look at the bigger picture when it comes to treating a patient and will also make sure that the patient and family are given the resources that they need to maintain a great quality of life. These are the qualities that I strive for throughout my career as a PTA.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lidianna Donovan, AAS?
Lidianna is a caring professional who takes pride in her work and provided exceptional physical therapy for my son who has multiple therapeutic needs. I wish she was still in Texas. If my insurance didn't cover the cost, I would gladly pay out of pocket for her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lidianna Donovan, AAS?
Lidianna is an outstanding therapist, she worked wonders with my little one. She is very knowledgeable about her field and was informative with me. She explained what she was doing and things I could do to help with my daughter's progress. She was friendly, patient and caring, my daughter was always happy after their therapy sessions. Lidianna was such a big part of my daughter's growth in physical therapy. I would recommend her to any and everyone; we would still have her if we could.
×Post a ResponseAre you Lidianna Donovan, AAS?
Lidianna is an amazing physical therapist. She worked with my young son for 2 years and he loved going to all of his appointments. She was gentle, caring and also played well to his silly nature. She created PT games based on his interests, like Super Mario, so that he always felt like his therapy was fun and did not realize how hard he was working. Even when the clinic stopped taking our insurance we decided it was worth staying with Ms. Lidianna and paying out of pocket, since she had become like family to us and we saw our son making great strides. We highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Lidianna Donovan, AAS?

How was your experience with Lidianna Donovan?

I have had the privilege of working in the ICU, Acute care, pediatric LTC, SNF, and am currently working home health in Kentucky. Areas of expertise include NDT, Early Childhood Intervention, Rehab, Long Term Care and my own personal experience with ...

• Physical Therapy (Physical Therapy Assistant)
  • Orthopedic Physical Therapy