Libera Linick, MSW

Libera Linick, MSW

Counseling  ·
Female  ·

Libera Linick, MSW is a counselor in Paramus, NJ. She specializes in counseling, social work, and more.Read her story

Family Psychiatry and Therapy

• Worker's Compensation
  • Zurich

Learn about Libera Linick

Libera Linick's bio

This content was provided by Libera Linick "Libby strives to help people of all ages in a compassionate, supportive, and nurturing manner. Her preferred method of practice is in mindfulness-based cognitive therapy, with the goal of helping people create happy, healthy, and confident lives. Libby received her MSW in 1991 from the University of Pennsylvania, and she has worked with a broad range of ages, ethnicities, and psychosocial situations. Her specialties include: individuals and families in crisis, coping with depression and chronic illness, anxiety reduction, and youth experiencing emotional and behavioral challenges. She understands that each person possesses unique strengths and she helps them uncover these strengths to determine the treatment plan that will lead to positive change and growth. Libby is also a certified mediator and uses ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) with couples, families and organizations with the goal of reaching an amicable decision without costly litigation. ADR allows the parties to come up with more creative solutions that a court may not be legally allowed to impose. Libby has extensive experience managing the daily challenges of work and family balance. Her priority is to help you overcome barriers and find solutions to issues that are keeping you from realizing your full potential."

This content was provided by Libera Linick "Libby Linick is a Licensed Social Worker serving the state of New Jersey for over 20 years."

• Counseling
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Social Work

Libera Linick does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Counseling

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University of Pennsylvania
    Other Education | Completed 1991

Libera Linick has no awards or honors listed.

Libera Linick has no media or publications listed.

Libera Linick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Libera Linick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Libera Linick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Libera Linick to family and friends

Libera Linick's Performance

Libera Linick Says:
"

We deeply appreciate your submitting a patient satisfaction survey. If you had a good experience, please share that with your freinds and family. If not, please let us know so that we can rectify any issues. Thank you.

"

Very intelligent and compassionate. She always understood what I was saying, even if I could not explain it well. I'm so glad to have found a therapist I can trust.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This is my first experience with a counselor/sw. We brought our 7 year old in when she started having some behavioral challenges and we wanted some additional resources to help her get through it. We have only seen her three or four times, but it seems to be gradually helping and my daughter enjoys...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Libby has been great. She has really helped me out with a variety of issues. She's really good at listening and helping sort out one's issues and emotions. She also has been helping me with communication skills and building my confidence. I would recommend her to anyone has she is simply the best!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was recommended to Libby and I am so glad that I was. She is very understanding and helps me solve problems I might be having. I am very comfortable around her. I love her she is so kind and she has a heart of gold!:)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Libby is one of those rare people you feel so comfortable with immediately. She's helped me through some really tough times and I couldn't be more thankful
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0